Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 11th, 2009, 06:40 PM

i have a guy freind whose not gay.. believe me i know.. and hetxted me yesterday morining saying " the hills tonight!" haha, it was so funny made me laugh.. but yeah we all watch it together he thinks jayde and kristin . espeically kristin are hot.
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Default the hills

I really like the new season though I do kind of miss Lauren I think she should like guest sometimes i mean she obviously still hangs out with some of them but anyways yeah it i love the drama. It is seriously so much fun to watch. It is just super interesting. I love kristin she makes everything much more interesting its like she is the one that is always causing drama but yeah love that show. But yeah i can see that a lot of the original cast are moving away from the show and it is pretty much a whole new cast except for spencer and heidi.
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:14 PM

i havent seen much of this new season but the episodes i have ssn are alright.. super drama filled but alright.. and not to mention jadye is just plain out annoying.. she need to leave now. just like heidi and spencer
Old November 17th, 2009, 05:13 PM

i love the hills! i watch it as much as i can. i even re watch it on the internet and stuff like that. its my number one show to watch. i even have been to some of the bars that andrina goes to.. seen her there a few times down in newport beach its awsome. shes so nice and shes alot of fun to party with. ive meet alot of people from the hills all seem super diffrent than they do on the show.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:24 PM

I really don't want to watch the Hills. From what I heard, I thought it was either a fake reality show or a reality show structured around these two overdramatic people, or other sort of negative complaints.

I like to hear people make fun of it, to be honest. I don't really watch it, nor do I plan to...