Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 25th, 2009, 02:18 PM

Default Any Hills Fans?

Ok so what do you guys think about this new season with lauren being gone then kristin coming in? plus whats up with andrina.. she seems to be turning into a little bit of a diva. im waiting till september 29th to see the season premire. im hoping its good but it might be like laguna beach once lauren left and kristin came up.. i hope its good!
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:03 AM

to be honest i thinkthe hills is going to be good. i really liked season two of laugna beach with kristin she adss some spice into things.. but im sure its sciprted most the time. anyways.. i do think its weird that everytime lauren has a show.. and she leaves they get kristin hahah
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:41 PM

im a fan of the hills.. buti havent really watched the most recent season.. or the last one.. haha i remember watching the wedding tho. hedi was being kinda ridiculous with all the jews haha like come on really.. but yeah.. i think im going to catch up on the episodes. soon.
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:53 PM

omg i love watching the show the hills.there is so much girl talk going on it amazes me. i can wait till tonight. the new show is going to be on... i wait for tuesdays to come always good stuff on each new show. ahh im so going to have to tivo it for tonight im going to be out of town man i wish i could change my plans. hope all goes good tonight! ahh so much drama cant wait to watch it.
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM

i saw the first episode and wow! soo much drama haha and then like kristin and justin bobby its just crazy .. totally different then when lauren was there and specner is just a rude man haha i dont liek him
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:42 PM

Default But why?

But why should someone watch Hills? I started to watch it when it first came out, but couldn't get into it. It rememinded me of the soap operias that my grandmother loved to watch. So, why should someone watch it this season?
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:59 PM

well most hills fans have followed this show since it started out as laguna beach like 3 years ago. some people just dont watch it because it is sorta boring to them i find it highly intresting because i followed kristin all the way from laguna beach till she finally made it onto the show the hills i think she is totally outta control. and i really dont like her. ive hung out with a few of the cast memembers when i go into la. lauren is nice kinda to her self, audrina is very nice but she is a follower of her friends.
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:44 PM

The first season of this show I used to watch all the time, like the first couple of episodes. But then all the drama started happening and I decided to just forget it. I was getting a headache trying to keep up with all that drama as well as confused. Plus people being two-faced was getting confusing too...becuase I wasn't sure if maybe I missed something and they became friends again or if they were still mad at eachother. I dont like drama in my life so why would I want to watch it as entertainment on tv? thats when I finally stopped watching the show altogether.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM

yeah same here i use to watch it and then stopped.. and recently i think maybe about a week ago i decided to watch the newest season and .. let me tell you sooo dramatic.. jayde is ridiculous she complains way too much and just just way to needy . as for heidi and spencer.. oh please.. they are so corny, with the neighbors child..

basically heidi makes the money in that relationship.
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Yeah I watched like the first season and then I stopped for awhile and then I am not back onto watching the hills. I do kind of like it all the drama and everything it is just fun to watch ahha. but yeah sometimes it is hard to keep up. Like seriously i didnt even know lo and audrina were friends i remember them like disliking each othere and everything so i was just like what they are friends now haha.