Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 21st, 2009, 12:00 PM

I just saw the bing comerical where the guy at work looks up yoga moves to do in the middle of the day to calm down when everything is going hectic. I thought it was hilarious. Anway...I guess bing is a good option to try out. Plus Yoga DVDs are pretty cheap if you go to the right place so besides just doing it in class with an instructor you can do it at home during your own free time.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:43 PM

i would love to try and do yoga. im so clumbsy im worried i would go to take a class and they have us balance on one leg or something.. then i would fall over and take down half the class..haha and everybody i see is super skinny.. do you have to be skinny to take yoga or can people with a little wight on their bones take it too? im nervors but i would love to try it.
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:56 AM

The best thing you can probably do is go on to an online website and see if you can get help there. Plus there are alot of yoga dvds and manuals that you can buy for not that expensive. Usually when you buy yoga equiptment it comes with a manual with different moves to give you some idea of what to do. I just bought a yoga book that explains the different possitions and how it benefits your body and different variations of that same work out you can do.