Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old September 25th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Default What are some major signs of pregancy?

So i think my little sister who is 22 is prego. she hasnt had her period for a while and im starting to worrie about her. i know that she has never been irregular, plus she has a new boyfriend. i just really worrie about her i want her to be able to come talk to me if she is.. and if i ask her about it i want to have "reasons" to believe she is.. such as maybe appitite gain, complaining shes over ehausted.. im so worried. anyone have ne ideas?
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:27 AM

aww well why dont you try asking her.. maybe right now she just needs someone to talk too.. or maybe she started taking birthcontrol or something because if she started dating this new guy maybe she figured that would be the best thing for her right now .. never hurts to ask.
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:11 AM

i wish you knew right away instead of having to wait it out you know.. thats touture. anyways.. yeah i would just ask her too.. i mean liek she said especially if she is.. shes going to want to tell someone.. and why not it be you.
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:42 PM

well there arent many signs that you can see from the outside that someones prego unless there like 4-5 months and they start showing. i knew a girl who was prego and hid it from everybody until the day she gave birth.. she lied to everybody, she kept drinking, she was smoking ciggs the first 4 months, never went to a dr appointment nothing and her daughter was healthy with no health problems.. (lucky lil princess) but i mean its better to ask her and have her tell you so if she is your can help her out. its a very stressful thing thinking your all lone and having to deal with it by your self.