Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:11 PM

nothing about Micky D's is healthy. Its McDonalds we're talking about here. lol
I never really liked burgers when I was a kid...I was hotts for KFC though to this day Its a family joke...they tell stories about the many ways I'll try to persaude my mom or whatever relative I was wit to go to KFC when all my other cousins or friends in the car would want to go to a burger place...mostly McDonalds. Some of the stuff I said was crazy but it worked. I'm a chicken person though so its not my fault.
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:56 AM

ohh yeah .. remember that movie super size me.. when they should kids pictures of presidents and they couldnt name them but once they showed rondald they knew him right away! its probably the most reconizable name in the world.
i personally never really eat mc donalds but i wll admit there fried are soo good! espeically with and orange hc haha.. but yeah im sure its not good to eat it all the time.. so i would say maybe once or twice a month
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM

McDonalds is the worst sort of food you can get.....okay, Burger King is the worst fast food in the world, but the fact that you had too much McDonalds is also bad. The food there has a lot of fat in there now, and eating it too much will make you much fatter. D:

But yeah, it's really bad to eat it only once.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:18 PM

McDonalds is horrible food.....well, okay, it's actually not the worst.

McDonalds' fries are actually amazing, and their burgers and chicken are at LEAST decent. Prices a bit much, but decent. The worst fast food places are actually Wendy's IMO and Burger King. Avoid those if you value your health.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:53 PM

mcdonald isn't healthy at all.. i think we all know that.. reason why we all resort to fast food because it's 'fast' and easy to get.. no dishes to wash.. no ingredients to buy.. kids loveeeee mcdonald. my little brother finds mcdonald like a little treat. we get him mcdonald one in a while. the play ground is probably what he's most attracted too though