Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old September 24th, 2009, 12:34 PM

Default I need help finding..

I know this is for fragrances so maybe it would relate a little? okay I need help finding a good smelling air freshner for my room! something that smells as good as a fragrance that would last on your shirt for days! help help help
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM

i am a huge fan of vanila pear. it smells pretty good but the best "air freshiner" for your room is actually to find a linen spray that you like then u can spray sheets, blankets clothes rugs and other things like that..n it actually retains alot of sent. keeps the whole room and all the blankets smelling good. <3
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM

i love candles.. the smell just circulates and then its blown out it still smells amazing.. i normally just light one candle or so and it make my room smell amazing.. cinamon is my favorite pick most the time mmm :]
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM

yeah candels smell amazing my mom has this one candle in the bathroom and she'll light it every so often but when she does.. omg it makes the house smell soo good.. i even love the smell after the fire has been burned out.
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:52 PM

yankee candel has some really good candles.. if you really are into candels toy should go to the store.. its smells amazing int here and they basically have any kind you want.. i think they can even custom make them for you. haha
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:19 PM

yeah they really do smell amazing it amazed me on the types of scents you can find there.. ot really does because well lets face.. " washed out jeans" as a scent is getting pretty creative haha
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:07 PM

I dont know exactly what air freshner is called but its from fabreeze and it has the name Hawaii in it or something related to Hawaii. but anyways I just think it smells really really good. It is subtle so like perfect if you dont want something like stinking up the whole room. It just smells really really good I dont know really how to explain it but you should go check it out.
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM

i need help.. looking for christmas gifts and after this week im goig to start going shopping for them.. hmmm. and i love buy perfume for ppl like my grandma and mom.. espeically grandma tho thats like her number one favorite thing to do.
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:44 PM

they call it lenen spray, and you can spray your sheets, your bedding, carpet, as well as clothing and it will last for a few days.. buy it works really well and before you know it your entire house will smell fresh like the spray your using and then you wont have to buy those wall plug ins.. and they work really good. so hopefully you like them and hopefully you like them.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:20 PM

most body sprays will last on your sheets for a few days but remember it all depends on the sent in your house simply because your clothes, bedding, and carpets all take on the sent of your house so if your looking for a special sent for your room you may want to freshen the entire house and then freshen your room in a little bit of a diffrent scent.