Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old September 24th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Default The Beatles Rockband

i don't really play this.. but the only reason why it's so captiviating is because of "The Beatles". I LOVE THEM! i rememeber i was trying it out at best buy but instead of me playing it i was just amazed by the graphics and the music!! it was like playing singalong more than actually playing with the rockband gears.
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:47 PM

i play rockband here and there. when my aunt (who doesn't play games at all) heard about the beatles rockband coming out oh she was ready to go buy it. i was telling her.. that you need to have the system to play and she didnt care.. she bought ti anyways. haha. i don't know how she's going to be playing it but i guess she loves the beatles that much that she don't even care about not being about to play it. weird.. yes i know.. don't get me wrong i love the beatles but i wouldn't buy a game if i couldn't play it!!
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM

haha rock band! omg i love playing it.. haha it took me a while to getting used to it but i think that it is amazing that they made a rockband beatles addition! i have not yet played the beatles addition but i think i would be really fun i love the beatles and i think it would be so fun to jam along to the diffrent beatles songs~~
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM

Hmmm......I'm not a big fan fo Guitar Hero as of late. Nowadays, they are just expansion packs. D: The Beatles Rockband would sound liker something great for a party, particualrly those that have beatles fans in it, but otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.

I kinda want to try Guitar Hero 1 again.
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:47 AM

My cousins are addicts. Its so much fun when you play this game I was so suprised the first time because I'm not into the whole video game thing. Im actually good at it. Its very easy to catch on to. Now everytime I go to the store and they have it for customers to view I have to play. I advise you to get it. I really want one!!
Old October 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM

i would really like to play this game.. really bad.. like really want to play it.. i dont know anyone who has it. haha i tin i would just end up singing the game becasue i know all the songs .. well mainly all.
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:53 PM

I just played this thing recently and Its pretty cool. They cartoon version of the beatles is legit. Like man anamation these days are amazing. Even though I'm not a beatles fan...I still enjoyed playing it. I was actually good at playing it because I know they're song by heart and the break down of the beats...thanks to music appreciation in high school. So playing them on Rockband is nothing. I can't wait to play again....