Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 10th, 2010, 03:33 PM

I can go either way. Its really whatever I have on me at the time. I think lipgloss are cool I like the ones from Bath and Body Works...and Victoria's Secret. I've never tried Lipglass from Mac though I might try that out. But I do like the candy flavored lipglosses and chapsticks too!!! My thing is as longas my lips are moisterized and aren't chapped I'm happy lol.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM

i was just thinking about mac's gloss too.. becasue i was looking at an old picture and my lips looked more brown then they do now now they are kinda red or pink and i couldnt figure out what i was using at the time and then i figured it out.. it was mac.. so i made a mental not to go pick some up. anyways im a gloss girl now and chapstick as well but i just think that lip gloss does soo much for you when you have it on
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM

my lip gloss is poppin! haha rememebr that song from little mama who is annoying by the way but that song had a good beat too bad it was about lipgloss lol anyways back to the topic.. yeah i like lipgloss i remember when i hated wearing it ebcasue my haor would get stick in it when it was all windy but now i love it and apply all the time
Old March 12th, 2010, 06:08 PM

I really like chanel's lip gloss it is nice and smooth. Mac's lip gloss is ok but I just prefer chanel's. I think mac's is a little too sticky for my liking. I do like to switch in between the two though.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:45 PM

I rarely use lipgloss but mostly chapstick unless I forgot my chapstick and my lipgloss is the only thing I have to use then I have no choice. I don't like the really glossy feeling on my lips I just like it to be moisterized. Like to me lip gloss is like makeup...But I rarely ever wear it for everyday use. I don't wear lipstick all that often its usually colored lipgloss. Lipstick dries out my lips.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:38 PM

i haven't used lip gloss in forever. i wish i can like it as much as some girls here. i don't know if it's the ones i'm getting but it just doesn't go smooth on my lip. like the mac one.. it doesn't smooth it out like i would want it too.. is there any other bring of lipgloss you guys would recommend? or color? something naturally. thanks