Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 24th, 2009, 01:20 PM

Default lip gloss?

to be honest, i'm not so into wearing lip gloss or lipstick. i mean i use to wear the nude lipglass from mac.. and i would wear my chapstick under it but for some reason it always made my lip all dry and yucky after. i remember one time i had those white gunks on the corner of my lip. GROSS. so now i just wear chapstick all the way.. what kind of lip gloss do you prefer or none at all?
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:04 PM

I just wear chapstick. I'm like you I don't like the feeling of so much gunk on my lips. I've tried lip gloss and lip stick and for some reason it just doesn't look right on me maybe I just haven't foudn the right color. Right now I'm just using burt's bees chapstick. I try not to use it too much because I don't want my lips to get used to chapstick and become dry without it.
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:01 AM

yeah mac lipgloss does that makes your lips peel and dry.. but i love it.. the lip gloss not the peeling haha... and i normally just wear chapstick burts bee's is my all time fave.. i love it.. the cooling and soothing one. haha
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM

Yeah I usually dont wear anything on my lips it just all natural haha but I do kind of like lipgloss at least how it makes you look. I just like how shiny it makes your lips look but yeah whenever I wear lipgloss my lips do get like all dry and peely though my lips do do that by itself to but it is just a little more when i wear lipgloss i guess i should probably just wear more chapstick. hopefully that helps with the peeling what kind of chapstick is the best or is it all the same?
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM

ive recently started to wear alot of lipgloss like i once use too.. in like middle school! haha ive always been a chapstick kinda gal. burts bees is my favorite. anyways. im back to lipgloss and i would love to wear lipstick.. but im just not sure on what color yet. the only thing about lipgloss is.. your hair can get stuck to it uck. other then that i love it
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:57 AM

Default Chapstick is better

Chapstick and non glossy lip applicators are better for everday use mostlikely becuase they are less sticky on your lips. however, if you're going out for a special occasion you might want to add a little gloss, but if you're just going to school or doing everyday things its more sensible to use chapstick versus lipgloss.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:25 PM

i love my mac lip gloss, i usually dont get to bad of chapped lips because i do not wear my lip gloss everyday only when im going to be seen. but i carry chapstick around with me at all times and i use it all the time. i think that if that is one of your things to wear gloss i would makesure to always carry chapstick as well.
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:17 PM

i love lipgloss dont get me wrong im still a big fan of chapstick.. burts bees wax to be exact.. but i love wearing lipgloss. it makes your lips stand out more.. i will admit there are some lip gloss that i cant stand but other then that.. i lovee itt!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:30 PM

I use blistex or I use victoria's secret or bath and body work's lip glosses. I love them. I've never used mac's but IDK I don't like my lips feeling dry. But bath&body works works!!! LOL. Seriously their lip gloss is amazing. And Victoria's has the juicy gloss...the ones that are really sticky and shimmer for ever!!! and blistex protects my lips from getting chapped and keeps on kissable 24/7...ain't nothin wrong with that!!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:22 PM

i use to be a chapstick girl and i always only wore chapstick but recently i have been wearing lip gloss and i love it.. i go out put chapstick on and then out a gloss on top sometimes a colored one.. or even over wsome lipstick to make it stand out alot more so yeah i love gloss now haha