Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:01 PM

I back up the Aloe Vera. It works!!!

If you don't have any handy go to home depot and buy a pot because its easier to have the plant itself than to buy the gell at the pharmacy...its a little pricey at the pharmacy!! But if you buy the pot you hardly have to water it half the time and it grows fine...its one of those things like the bigger the pot the bigger it grows...remember that!
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:54 PM

Its soo not fun lol. You should probably put some aloe on it. My mom says that its really good for burns and stuff like that and a couple of people mentioned it on here so I'm guessing that it works. I hate getting sunburned it hurts for days unless u put aloe on it lol
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:17 PM

im nothing close to sunburned right now but i cant wait to hit the beach! lol anyways i remember once i was super sunburned from just walking arounf knotts. i literally couldnt put my shirt on it would hurt too much or my bag around my arm.. outch! i even had sun blick on but i swear that made it worst.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:35 PM

haha we were just talking about how i cant tan. my freinds an i . they were liek your are the whitest mexican i have ever met! and i was like i need some color im always indoors. and they were all you dont get dark! you turn red! and thats soo true. i do! so we came to an agreement that i am pretty "golden" sometimes
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:55 PM

i went to the beach on memorial day and althought it wasnt as hot as it was on sunday it still got me a little sunburned.. espeically on my face and my nose.. i had my sunglasses on all day as well soo im happy i ididnt get a raccoon tan lol
Old June 3rd, 2010, 05:59 PM

i hate it when that happens.. especially cause i'm more on the pale side so i get sun burned really easily. last summer when i got sunburned i used aloe on my skin. didn't work right off the back but you can feel your skin releasing the heat. aloe is magic =)
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:24 PM

for a burn, you need to get aloe vera.

as for the kind of sunscreen, you should try to look up what kind of sunscreen you got at home, as well as see if you have any sort of allergies or anything. I would personally think that aside from that, just use the right sunscreen, and you should be set.