Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old November 25th, 2009, 01:30 PM

I think it depends on the severity of your sunburn. If you got really hurt and really burned, I would expect you to be burned for at least maybe a month or two, and that's just more of an overstatement. Nevertheless, I would recommend you get Aloe Vera, that would really cool down your skin and make it feel much better. I also would drink plenty of water as well.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:09 PM

sunburn .. i remember i got a really bad sunburn one year at the beach and omg.. it was terrible i remember driving and wearing shorts and it hurt to sit lol i had soo much aloe vera applied to me.. but now im looking a little pasty and i need to get a tan! come one now. im lagging
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:57 PM

yeah i really need to hit the beach ahh i cant wait to go .. and this time im really going to try to get in the water haha becasue i alwasys ay i will and i never do becasue im too cold so this time i will get in splash around for a little hahha
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:54 PM

You should put Aloe Vera on anything that has to deal with damaged skin. It works like a charm...Im always getting cuts and scrapes myself so I just put the Aloe on it and it heals alot faster. With sunburns the Aloe would help soothe it skin and make the healing proccess easier and more efficient in results...And it would help with the peeling that comes after you get sunburned bad.
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:58 PM

Yeah I agree just put some aloe on it and try to wear clothes that cover it so that it doesn't get worse. Other than that I guess just be patient and the tan lines will eventually come off. For the sunburns I know there are also creams out there that you can put on it probably just look around and see in pharmacy stores.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:55 PM

I'm not sure how long the tan lines will be there, so I can't say. However, depending on the severity of the burn, you may want to grab yourself some aloe vera and apply it on the sun burned area. I also agree with the other users, drink plenty of water as well. That's what you gotta do when you get burned, and not do anything else.

Hope you feel better. D:
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:18 PM

ugh with it being winter right now im so pale and pasty white.. i hate it i need a tan and im not so keen on tanning beds simply because skin cancer runs in my family. i remember back in july i got a horrible sun burn. we had went down to newport beach for shopping and then we soon decided to go for a walk down the board walk.. well we shortly ended up sunburned like no other. i had an amazing tan once the burn went away but then again at the same time i hated being so sun burned.
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:02 PM

I burn really easily too. It really just started this past year. Before this past year I usually never got sunburned at all. But last year I got burned like 3 or 4 four times and pretty much just during the summer months. I guess my skin is just getting more sensitive now. so annoying.
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:23 PM

when i first read this i was like ohh what! someone has a sunburned in the winter haha dumb me iknow,. but yeah i need a tan soo bad! ive been wearing jeans for far too long and i need a tan im seriously super white. haha so yeah im looking forward to summer but not sun burn!
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM

i hate forgetting to put on sun block and getting burned.. well the thing that i have found rthat works best for sunburns is fresh aloe verra plant you cut it open and you use the soft gooey stuff and put that on your face and that really helps you recover. you can use it over your entire body and it really helps but the only thing is you feel a bit stick for a while untill it drys to your skin and makesure you lay on a towel or somethign because the gooey stuff witll turn things yellow.