Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 4th, 2009, 11:25 AM

they have a thigh master at my gym its this thing you put inbetween your legs and you work your butt off untill your legs are too tired. it works a little bit. i still have the whole flabby look to my legs but i am still trying to work them off. i hate swim suit season when im laying at the beach and i look like i should weigh 400lbs by just looking at my thighs. its very sad.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:48 AM

I'm not sure but my guess would be is to jog up hills to firmen ur glutes and thighs. Also you can do some lundges...they make you feel the burn. I know who you feel, because I have to keep up with my workout schedule or I get flabby and soft. Its not a problem for me because I've been athletic all my life. I have friends who had a fast metabolism and could eat like crazy without gaining weight when they were younger and now that they're in their 20s its catching up to them. Maybe you could even get a gym membership and work out on the leg press they have there. That would probably bring out the best results.
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:15 PM

The gym is the best place to hit if you're seriously trying to tone up you're legs...they have the necessary equiptment for the much needed workout. The leg press the stair steppers the awesome treadmills. Those Mills are hardly feel the burn but You're getting rid of so many calories its amazing. There is so many things you can do at the gym its amazing.
Old December 30th, 2009, 12:22 PM

I totally understand. Toning your thighs can be so hard. Its almost as bad as getting rid of belly fat. I would say do lundges or leg presses. They hurt but sooooo worth it if you want to tone up those legs. I just recently started toning mine up and I have to say they're starting to look pretty nice. They never really jiggled I just wanted them to be as muscular as they used to be back when I was working out like a maniac when I was younger....
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Probably the worst thing to tone...besides your stomach ofcourse. All my friends are jealous of my thighs because they're naturally toned lol. I get random complements too. But I hardly ever work out focusing on my thighs its usually my abs that I focus on but my legs and thighs are always fit. As well as my arm muscles. I would say you could try doing leg presses or stair steppers...try walking up a hill on you tippy toes as much as you can. Aslo you can always do lundges.
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM

mt tne year old sister is a crack up. she was going to a indoor pool party this past weekend and she didnt want to wear a certain bathing suit becasue it made her butt look too big and her thighs too.. i was like " little girl pleassee" she is the skinnyiest thing you will ever see,.
Old January 8th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Yeah I seriously hate my thighs their like tree trunks. i mean whenever pants dont fit right its because their too tight in the thighs I really need to tone them up. and omg i was looking through pictures and there was picture of me in shorts on a horse that i took recently and my thighs just look huge it is just so gross. I wish I had my thighs that I had when I was a freshmen in highschool but now they are just horrible looking things.