Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old September 24th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Default HD camcorders..

my boyfriend is a film nerd. he loves loves loves films.. and he's been using a regular camcorder.. and now he's on a look out for a HD one .. what is something to go for.. a good brand??? i know they aren't cheap but hey he wants it.. were looking for something that would last us with a good quality! thankssss
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Default look for..

Look online for replies from actual customers. Keep in mind your price range when you do this. By doing this you get to see what actual users (not paid ones!) feel about the product. I would also keep the recept. I bought a new cameria not long ago andit was a sony and it broke withing a week. Something about the lense shutter. Anyway, you never know! Good luck to you on finding one that fits what you need.
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:48 AM

the internet would be a great resource to you trust me. look around for what you're thinking about getting and compare prices as well as search for product reviews by people who alread have the product. almost every product/company has a discussion on the internet about their products. Some are good and some are bad. By looking at the pros and cons from people who have the product that you are thinking about getting may help you make that final decision before handing over all that money.

Good Luck!!
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:27 PM

I was looking at the flip mini commericals and they were pretty that little thing can do so much. And its not terribly expensive and It would be a great Christmas gift. I would like it for myself. And its not that big...I hate bulky stuff...takes up too much room but its probably the size of a sidekick phone...I have a sidekick so its not that big for a camcorder...
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:53 PM

idunno much about camcordors. but i mean im sure of you go to an applicance store they can help you out with any question you might have becaue i mean they have all sorts of different models there. i would go to best buy or frys or something so that way i can ask and look around to see if maybe i find something within my price point