Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old November 16th, 2009, 04:35 PM

yeah i hate them too it makes your hair look soo .. ugly.. haha i love mty hair. but i also do alot of things to it.. like blow drying it and straightning it.. so after awhile doing all this stuff takes a toll on it.. and bam! spilt ends.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:25 PM

spilt ends.. im sure i have some of those becasue i have short hair that requires that i use a hot iron when becasue it does this flipppy thing and i hate it haha anyways.. i have lots of christmas parties and gatherings coming upp and i nknow im kiling my hair which sucks becasue im trying to let it grow out!
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:43 PM

I seriously need to get my split ends trimmed. They look really bad even though my hair isn't really healthy have all these split ends makes it even worse. I really need to go to the salon and get my hair taken care of. I haven't been in months. Which is way over due for me. But I think I would in a couple of weeks. I might just get a cute cut all together.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:29 PM

The only thing I can think of is to be gentle. There's really no way to avoid split ends. I seriously need to trim mine but I'm too lazy and hair dressers tend to trim too much off. SO I'm going to wait until my hair grows out some more before I go ahead and trim it again. But you're supposed to get it done to keep your hair healthy.
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM

I hate split ends...I don't get how trimming your hair is supposed to cause your hair to grow...I would think the roots all that matters but I guess not. The only way I know how to reduce breakage is to use Anti-breakage shampoos and to not use as much heat on your hair or apply a heat protectant. You can get heat protectants at your local beauty supply store. Just ask the rep or the store worker and they'll help you out.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:38 PM

I have major split ends right now they're ridiculours. I need to get them taken care of but I keep putting it off. I just need to find time and go get it over with. I know that I'll probably need to take alot off. But thats fine with me no problem. I also want them to style it for me...like cut it into a style of some sort. That would look good on me.