Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old September 24th, 2009, 11:27 AM

Default Quick breakfast

i've been having this problem since i was in a high school. i NEVER had time like those movies where the kids are sitting at the breakfast table with their parents while eating breakfast.. for me it was always get ready and go.. even still.. i guess i should psuh myself to wake up early for school soi can fit all of that in but stilL!!! is there any quick breakfast ideas.. a snack that would fill me up until my next class break?!?!
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:53 AM

i mean it's a little work but maybe you should prepare something for yourself the night before.. something that you can microwave for in the morning. it's not good to always eat those frozen breakfast food but i love those jimmy dean's sausage muffin.. mmMmmm..
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:29 PM

You can never go wrong with a bowl of cereal in the morning. It's easy, you don't have to whip out all those pots and pans. But if you're serious about getting a good breakfast in, than you should wake up a little early to fit it in. It won't hurt, you would feel good throughout the day also!
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:16 PM

i came on this thread a week or so ago and i read this and the tips and i tried to wake up even earlier so i could enjoy breakfast before work and school. but i couldnt wake up. so i decided to make sasuage muffins at night b4 i go to bed then i just microwave them in the morning and i chow down in the car on my way to either school or work.
Old September 26th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Other than waking up even earlier, I'd make sure that I eat breakfast first thing in the morning so that way, you're all set to go to do the rest of the things that you need to do. There is also slimfast and a bagel, multivitamins, or worse, you can even get yourself something on the way to school.

Otherwise, you gotta work for that breakfast.
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:15 PM

if you can't prepare something the night before and you dont have time to make a simple bowl of cereal then buy some muffins or bagels. All you have to do its toast them for two minutes smack some butter/jam/cream cheese on them and then you're ready to go. Or you can buy those cereal bars...it usually take me eating three of them to finally feel full but then again I'm the type of person who eats through out my day, im pretty sure its not healthy but i do it anyway.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:18 PM

i think you should buy pre sliced fruit or things that are easy to eat on the go and grab a few peices and toss them in a zip lock bag and go. then u can eat them while u drive and you can just snack and its not to much but yet it helps get your body warmed up for the day. and its healthy for u if your eating fruit.
Old October 30th, 2009, 02:20 PM

Default A quick fix breakfast

Yeah I dont really have time to eat breakfast in the morning too I feel like I am always rushing but I guess I should try waking up earlier but I usually try to take a banana or some type of fruit with me to eat in the car. Sometimes I will like wash some grapes and put them in a ziplock so I can just grab it and go and still have a little something to fill me up or keep my stomach content until I have time to eat again. Yeah so I definitely think that fruits are really great quick fixes and its easy to eat especially if your driving.
Old October 31st, 2009, 04:13 PM

You got to at least make time for some form of breakfast. I know it sounds cliche, but it really is the most important meal since you get a good burst of energy from eating, and even though you may be awake, you won't be at 100% when you leave. At the very least, either get a Slim Fast or a protein bar that at least give you the vitamins you need. Get that at least.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:56 AM

I've always been told that the biggest meal of the day should be breakfast. But it seems like its the meal that everyone has a problem with because theres no time in the morning. Usually I make a breakfast sandwich to go, with fruit and stuff like that. Its great for me because my professor lets my class eat breakfast during the lecture because its 8 in the morning, and she's been in our shoes and knows how hard it is to get a meal in and have to be at class that early. Not everybody is blessed with a professor like that, but they're not all heartless. So maybe if you talk to your teacher/professor about it they might arrange something for you.