Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 20th, 2010, 11:42 AM

I remember watching this show and thinking that It was a waste of my time...but I still kept watching it because it was sooooo funny. The thought of you going on this show to "fix your problem" relationship wise is soo dumb!!! Too me it just adds to the problem and makes it worse. After all it is reality tv so you dont really know how much of it is actually true...I kinda hope most of it isn't that bad but they just make it seem that way for ratings.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:19 PM

I haven't seen this show in forever but it sure is funny. I think alot of the stuff are spliced...So they end up changing the whole meaning of what went down. Alot of shows do that for one purpose and thats to get you to watch. No body wants to watch something boring...or see happy relationships its just not entertaining...and it would prove how much your sucks...
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:06 PM

I read a couple of the posts on here having sympathy for the girls on the show and calling out the guys...but reallly its all entertainment. Sometimes the couples aren't even together anymore but they have to act like they are because they signed a contract and they can't breech it without consequences....Theres alot that goes on with reality tv shows...I know alot of people who've done a couple and its basicallly acting....you have scripts and everything...even survivor is scripted!!!
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:24 PM

This show is active!!!

Its soo funny. You have to know its fake though. Theres no way you can love anybody that much to go on National Tele and make a fool or yourself over him and have him treat you like dirt. NO guys worth that at all. That's the main reason I am single. I have no issues, rules, or regulations. I go by my own agenda. And I love it. But this show is a fun watch I enjoy it everytime.
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:54 AM

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

This show gets me everytime. Like its sooo funny to me. Theres no way all those stories are legit. I know for a fact that people don't work that hard towards a relationships. There are so many oppurtunities available. Really I mean come on. Why would you stay with some one and put yourself through all that and you're truely miserable. And don't give me the whole. I'm in love stuff. Soul mates don't exists. Compatability is the hooker. And your not compatable with only one person on this Earth....can you imagine? Good luck with finding happiness and looking for your soulmate....lol
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:29 PM

I was just watching some re-runs of this show some I have seen before but man it never gets old thats for sure. I love it. The show is hilarious. yea its stupid but man is it entertaining. I think thats what makes it such a good watch. Most people would say agree with me. But its amazing what these people do for a living period. half the casts are exotic dancers...thats funny too!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:19 PM

Are they going to continue this show? I've been watching for it but they've just been showing re runs there's no mention of a new season. Maybe I'm looking to early lol. But this show is hilarious. I mean most people would think that these couples would break up and save themselves the himuliation and bad publicity I know right!!! I would. But I guess they don't care.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:44 PM

i should really put my friend on this show but he dosnt have a girl friend so its not going to matter but when he dos have a gf he still acts the exact same soo. but yeah if anyone will go on there it would be him and i becasue we are like the married couple who dated but arent together anymore. even til this day