Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 24th, 2009, 11:05 AM

Default press on nails

okay so i would walk into a drug store and walk right pass those press on nails.. thinking why WHO THE HELL WOULD BUY THESE THINGS??!?!? they look so weak how can they even stay on your fingers.. but recently, my sister bought a pack of kiss everlasting press on nails (the short ones) and there was 24 in them and she let me have the rest.. so i tried it and i was like WOW these are so nice!!! i mean it recommends you to only wear it for 7 days.. it's 5 bux for 24.. try it!!! =)
Old September 25th, 2009, 10:48 AM

those type of nails are nice for a quick job but if your going to be swimming or doing other water sports those things will float right off. i used to wear them when i was younger instead of paying the money to get my nails done.. worked pretty good. anyways glad you found that you actually like them.
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:13 AM

haha so did i.. but i would buy the extra strength glue so they wou;ld saty on forever they have that nail glue that is basically like super glue . i havent had my nails done ina while.. i just paint them myself now.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM

Yeah when I was younger I would just sneak to the drug store and buy those press on nails because I played piano and wasnt allowed to have long nails so i would usually just go buy the press on nails and just play with them for like a day and then take them off it was really bad for my nails since sometimes the glue was really strong and i would have to pretty much peal them off and sometimes part of my nail would come off too. but i still liked it anyways
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:13 PM

What I do to save money is I get the press on nails and then go ahead and get the gel glue that you have to mix together (they use it in the nail places when your just getting tips put on). Then I shape the press ons to fit my nails like a glove and use the gel glue to put them on instead of the super glue that comes with the pack. This way they stay on longer. and its great because you can use the glue to fill in the spaces as your nails grow.
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:57 AM

I love using the press on nails. Kiss is amazing. Mines last longer that the 7 days one time I totally forgot about them and left them on for almost 3wks and they were okay. It sucks thought if you play sports because they just pop right off. But during off season its really good and for 5 bucks you can buy 7 boxes with the money you would normally pay to get your nails professionally done.
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM

kiss is amazing indeed! =) wow it lasted for 3 weeks??? mines probably last a week.. i haven't tried those for a long long time but they do look very professional.. too bad kiss doesn't make the kid size.. the regular ones are usually too big for my finger nails =/
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Hmm I never tried the Kiss everlasting nails before but I have seen a lot of commercials on them hmm maybe I will get some and just try it. well i have gotten my nails done before at the salon before but it was really hard to put my contacts on so maybe the kiss ones will work better because they are shorter. i dunno i guess i should of asked the salon for short ones but i didnt so they just gave me the regular ones but i dont want to spend that much on nails so i think i just want to try the kiss ones since i dont really like to have them on that long sometimes i get sick of nails in like one day like the ones i got at the salon that cost me 40 bucks i was trying to peel them off after like a day.