Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 24th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Default He loves me, He loves me not

if you guys are ever interested in foreign films.. this is a must... check it out. this is in french.. i watched this last night and i found myself hiding up the sheets cause it was so damn suspenseful. the girl from Amelie .. i forgot what her name was.. Audrey something.. but wow if you watched Amelie she's like two different person in here.
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:39 AM

i never watched Amelie before but everyone is telling me that is a pretty good french film. but i did watch he loves me, he loves me not. i like how the first portion is on how she sees their 'relationship'.. and the second portion is like 'ohhhhhh.. it makes sense now.' i don't want to give toomuch away for anyone that is planning to watch it but it's a goodie indeed.
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:55 PM

I agree, this is a great movie. The french really put a lot of heart and feeling into their films. I haven't watch a film by them that wasn't excellent. I'm sure there are some, but I haven't seen them. They have a way of twisting the story so that it doesn't just force fed everything to you like a lot of American films do. They hold back and keep you wanting to know more!
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:25 AM

From reading all of the previous posts i'm really interested in watching this movie now. I'm deffintly going to look it up. I kindof understand a little bit of French because I spent alot of time in Canada with my G-ma and that's like the second language to English up there, My bestfriend there kindof helped me learn. So i'm excited about watching this!!
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:48 PM

yeah i like foregin films. i think im going to check it out sounds good and like the last post said.. you guys conviced me haha.. ther are alot of movies out right now and coming out.. perfect for winte and satying in
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM

I would love to watch this but I don't speak french so this might be a slight problem...my mom speaks it but That would be annoying for her to be translating the whole movie even though she won't mind. Is there anyway you can switch it over to english...or atleast have english subtitles? I knew I should've learn french...