Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM

I really like blackberry's though i don't have one. I love playing with my mom's I just think it is so easy to use and I prefer it more because I don't really like touch screens that much I am always scared that I will accidently call someone which has happened before. So that was not a great experience to go off so I think if I was to get a new phone I would probably pick a blackberry over a iphone
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:14 PM

I like both but I think blackberry's are a little better or at least to me. I like the blackberry's that are not touchscreen. I am not a big fan of touchscreens so I guess that is also why I like blackberrys more than iphones because of the touchscreen. I also like the camera on the blackberry more than the one on the iphone because I think the blackberry one is just better. But yeah if I could have both phones I think I would because i do like them both.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Before I was Blackberry all the way but recently I just feel like I am leaning more towards Iphones. Especially they come out with one with Verizon I am definitely getting it because I guess I am brand loyal to verizon. I just like it better. I really hope that the come out with an Iphone 4g this summer as the rumors are saying because that would be awesome but hopefully its with verizon. since their contract with at&t is almost expiring but I wouldn't mind if it was still with at&t but also with verizon.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:48 PM

I think I want my next phone to be the iphone especially if they come out with a plan with verizon. I just really like the iphone and how easy the apps are to access and download. On the blackberry though I haven't really explored it much it is kind of hard because you have to go through all the steps and I don't even know if I am being charged or not. I mean I don't know what is going half the time when I download applications on the blackberry so I think I would just be more comfortable with the iphone since I already have the itouch and I feel like I will be able to navigate the iphone easily.