Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 13th, 2010, 05:52 PM

i love my bb but i will admit since i have never had an iphone im very curious as to how they work and i know i will for sure love the apps but yeah untuil then im all for blackberrys becasue thats all i know for now and i love it
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:04 PM

i like the i phone but then again i like the blackberry. each have their own feature that make them diffrent. i like the fact the the whole iphone is touch, it holds itunes music, and i like their apps, seem to be very fun. then on the other hand i like the fact that the black berry has keys to push. i hate when im driving and trying to txt on an iphone but on a black berry its super easy because u can kinda feel where you are on the key board..
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:15 PM

I dont have either one but I think both are great. Each has its on good aspects. I mean of course the iphone has all the apps and what not but I think Blackberry is easier to use or at least easier to type with because of the querty pad. I dont know but it is just hard for me to type on touch screens but I guess people get used it but I just like having a physical buttons to press when I want to send a text. So Iguess it would be really hard for me to choose but since I have a lg phone I guess I dont have to.
Old February 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM

I dont have either but I think that I would like the blackberry more because I am kind of sick of touch phones. I have one right now but I am just sick of it especially because I keep accidently making calls when i dont know and that never happened when I had my other phones that I had before. So I think the next phone I get will probably be the blackberry.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM

aww this post reminds me of when i last visited my neice (she's only 4 years old) and she saw my phone sitting on the counter while i was cooking dinner and she comments " wow you have a zebraberry!, my mommy has a purple berry and my daddy has a black berry" it was so cute.. she doesnt get the fact that there ALL Called black berrys except we all just have covers on ours. it was so cute.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
aww this post reminds me of when i last visited my neice (she's only 4 years old) and she saw my phone sitting on the counter while i was cooking dinner and she comments " wow you have a zebraberry!, my mommy has a purple berry and my daddy has a black berry" it was so cute.. she doesnt get the fact that there ALL Called black berrys except we all just have covers on ours. it was so cute.
aww thats too cute my baby cousin was playing and she was like "oh hold on i have to text my best friend" i started laughing.. then she was like can i use your phone.. haha it was too cute until i learned that her mom and her little friends mom txt for the girls.. they tell the moms what to type and then thats how they talk i was like OHHH wow what has this 5yr old world came to.
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:10 PM

Oh that is pretty cute little 5 year olds texting each other through their moms haha. I prefer the blackberry though i don't have one. My mom has one and I love playing with it. I have a env touch and I am kind of sick of it so I just like to explore the blackberry until I get my own. Which will be in like a year so I don't know if I still will want one but I guess I'll see how I feel about them then.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:20 PM

I'd rather get the blackberry. I'm not a fan of touch screen phones they get on my nerves alot lol. But a blackberry seems practical even though it does have small little buttons and its exposed...I think its cute though especially the curve...and it comes in differnt colors. And its not as expensive as the iPhone.
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:04 PM

I think the different with the Blackberry and the iPhone, other than the apps and the feature, the Blackberry is more for office use and the iPhone is defiantely more of a multi-media type device. I would love to have an iPhone just for the ability to use Youtube on it...but I think personally, a Blackberry may be more for me.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:49 PM

i never had a bb before so i can't really choose between the two. but i am using an iphone right now. there are pros and cons about it. i mean it's nice to have wifi and apps to keep you busy when youre waiting at the dmv or soemthing. and it's even nicer when you can get it jail broken =) but i don't think i will ever grow fond of the touchscreen. it's a mess for me sometimes -_- i haev the 3g and it sucks that it doesn't have picture messaging =(