Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:52 PM

Default blackberrys vs. iphones?

which would you prefer.. or do prefer..

personally for me im going to have to go with a bb.. but to be fair ive never had an iphone.
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:22 AM

i never had any. but people who love their bb love them.. i see people brag about them. haha. and people who love their iphone love how they are so many crazy apps. i guess my sister jailbreaked her so she can buy any apps she wants.. personally if i was to go with one.... i would go with an iphone.
Old September 28th, 2009, 02:28 PM

almost everyone i know has an iphone or blackberry .. mainly more iphones for the younger generation.. i personally have a blackberry and i love it.. i know if i had an iphone i could learn to love it.. because i just hate touch screen!
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM

I never had either but I think I would like the iphone more because I have the itouch now and I totally love it so I think Iphone would be so much better since you have a camera so you can use the apps to edit and play with the photos. But then again because I do have an itouch i dont really know if it is worth it to get an iphone because all the itouch is missing is the camera and the calling option and the blackberry would at least be something different and something new to explore.
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:42 PM

A friend of mine just got the BB Curve and, like you said, bragged about it until he found out that there is no Flash for BB! So now he can't play a lot of his games and watch things on his BB like he thought he would be able to. Too bad, personally I am waiting for the new Druid to come out. Unlike the iPhone or BB, it allows for a lot of personalization and does all the things that a iPhone can't. Wait and see.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:45 PM

I've never had any of those.

Personally, if I had to choose one or the other, I'd have to go with an iPhone sine not only is it very popular and has a lot of apps for it, but you can also do more with it. IF it weren't for the internet price tag of $30 a month, I would get one ASAP.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:26 PM

I would go with the Blackberry because I dont like touch screen texting. Its too weird and I dont think I'll ever get used to it. Plus I dont have AT&T so I wouldn't buy one anyway, if it was as a gift I would use it but if I were to spend my own money on it I won't. I love How the blackberry comes in different colors and stuff like that. I'm baised too!!!
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:38 PM

i still love blackberrys i think i would like an iphone if i had one..actually i lied i would get annoyed and switch back to the bb.. i just love my bb soo much! i jusrt hate that i have the curve 8500 or 8300 one of ther older ones and i just got it in feb so almost a yr ago and its already old.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM

lately ive been very curious about the iphones.. i normally wouldnt be a fan becasue of touch screen.. i cannot stand it gets me sooo fustrated.. but other then that i think the apps are pretty tight.. and as for a bb.. i have one and i lovveee it! but.. im kinda sick of my bb i want a new one haha is think i justw ant a new phone
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM

I haven't had either so I wont really know. I like the bb though. Touch screen drives me crazy half the time. But its okayfor some people I guess. Alot of people who have iPhones love it...and I've never met one person who doesn't like their Black berry so I guess theres some truth in that too. But I wouldn't get either If I had a choice of a keyboard phone or something like that.