Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old November 14th, 2009, 05:49 PM

Personally, the movie that I really love and can't stop watching back and forth over and over would have to be the action film, Aliens. Not only is it a successful sequel to Alien, a great film by Ridley Scott, it's also an evolution of the series with the shift from horror to terror/action, and it is really intense at times, so I recommend that movie over anything else.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM

Star Trek would be a really good movie IMO. You don't have so much Star Trek history you have to dig through or know, it starts a new continuity, and it's refreshing to see different takes of all the main cast. I really like it. JJ Abrams did a really good job reimagining the series.
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:38 PM

I definitely think that Sherlock Holmes is a really really good movie that you can watch over and over again. It is just so good. I could definitely watch it over and over and over again and still not get bored because it is just mindboggling how someone can use the smallest details to draw such amazing conclusions. for example when he talking about how blackwood faked his death you recalled the chemical that he had smelt back when he was investigating.