Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:43 PM

Default really really good movie

i want to watch a really really good movie. something that will make me want tow atch it again.. like okay i love the departed, wanted man on fire, blood diamond.. i want movies like that because i can watch them over and over
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:33 PM

hmm well i really like alot like love.. and then there wicker park..
there are a whole bunch of them you should just start renting movies.. an thens ee which ones you like. also if you go to a gorcergy store they have those dollar movie rentals.. and it give u a little summary.. and its only a dollar.
Old October 1st, 2009, 12:33 PM

the red box? i use to use the red box.. i mean for new releases it's a real good job. high five to those people who tought about it. just be careful.. if you finish a movie.. make sure you go back to the menu page and don't leave it on the credits because i heard that they charge you more. also, one time they said i was late on returning the dvd andcharged me 5 bux for it when i returned it on time. i had to call for them to refund the charges. grr.
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:52 PM

Default I suggest

I suggest you see some of these movies that keep you wondering through the movie. I want to watch them again right after I've seen them because now that I know the ending, it almost makes the movie into a different movie. If you understand what I mean. Life Before her Eyes is great and so is 8 Pounds. But pay attention when you watch these because there are a lot of small things that are really important!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:24 PM

Hmm I like so many movies but I think that public enemies would be a really good movie to watch again. and I dont know but I just really love transformers especially the 2nd one. and I also really like national treaure both of them. Hmm what else I like harry potter movies too haha and i really really like confessions of a shopholic hmm now i think about it i think i want to watch it tonight haha.
Old October 26th, 2009, 10:18 AM

I just recently watched a movie called the painted viel and it was amazing. The story line was well thought out and it really touches your heart. Its about this doctor who volunteers to go into a remote town in China that had a deadly cholera outbreak. His wife was having an affair with another guy and he knew about it and basically forced her to go with him. Some other stuff happened too but I don't want to tell the entire movie incase you may want to watch it. It full of drama but its really heart felt. You should watch this movie cause right now I want to watch it again too!!!
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM

Another really good movie is V for Vandetta...im not sure I spelt it right.
Its a really good story and it kept me wondering throught the whole thing.
It was kind of confusing at first and had a huge twist at the end that took me completly by suprise but it was worth the watch. If you haven't seen this movie already I recommend you watch it and check it out for yourself and see wats up!!!
Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:17 PM

Hotel Rwanda was really good you might like watching G. Those movies were really good. I think most people already know what that movie is about. G, on the other hand is the modern day version of Wuthering Heights. It was comical as well and had some action in it. I reccommend that movie with confidence that you would love it.
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:23 PM

I suggest that you see The Life Before Her Eyes and if you like more of the darker side of movies, Repo (the opera). The Life Before Her Eyes has a great twist to it that allows you to watch it over and over and see things about the movie that you didnt see before. It is almost like watching it from another character's eyes. Besides that, the classics are always great to see. Movies like Forrest Gump, now 20 years old, has remainded a classic and is a great film.
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:06 AM

I just recently watched Rachel's getting married, starring Anne Hathaway (i'm not sure if thats how you spell her name). But it was a really good movie, I made the mistake of watching it with my mom, she didn't like it because of the fact the main character was a drugie. So my advice is don't watch it with a parent unless they are super open minded. I enjoyed watching the movie, even though my mom kept talking through the entire thing. Because of that I'm probably going to watch it again, incase I missed something.