Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:34 PM

Default yaz

i always see these recall commercials for this birth control pill.. i was wondering if anyone on here or that you know has used it ?
Old September 24th, 2009, 10:42 AM

my friend is on yaz. she tells me she likes being on it better than ortho. i guess everyone have their one preferance. i've seen those commercial about lawsuit on the birth control pills yaz..i don't know if that's all real since all birth control pills or patches have a risk of causing blood clots and such. but who knowsssss..
Old September 26th, 2009, 01:01 PM

I really don't want to go on anything that I see on a television commercial, mainly because it really sounds fishy to me. But that's just me.

I've seen those commercials on the lawsuits, another good reason why I don't want to use anything on TV.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM

yeah thats true ther are always risk with birth control. its crazy how many are out there i personally have never taken birth control.. but i think i might start too.. after i loosr ten pound so that way once gain weight i'll be back where i was hahaha.
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM

same here ive been wanting too get on the pill but since i dont have a reason too right now.. i mean it can weight .. so basically im worried about gaining some weight haha i know that sounds dumb but honestly i dont want to gain anymore then i already have
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:54 PM

my husbands cousin was taking yaz and she actually suffered an acute heartattack. her doctors told her it was probably something to do with yaz and he told her about a big lawsuit going on where people can sue the makers of yaz which happen to be bayer and bayer i believe and so she is going to do that and see what happens so becareful becaus alot of pills can cause many problems.
Old January 20th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Yaz seems like the most popular birthcontrol...a lot of my friends are on it some like it an some have complaints. One of my friends kept having fainting spells so that wasn't cool. She had to stop and just decided to be abstinent..since her only reason of going on it anyway was to relieve her once a month deal. But I dont too much like the side affects of birthcontrol pills so I'm just going to do what she is and abstain.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:15 PM

yaz can cause alot of people to have problems while taking it. i used to take it but i kept getting sick to my stomach and i lost my appatite so the doctor decided to take me off of that and put me on another one that seems to be working ok now. yaz causes me to have a buring pain in my stomach felt like i had an ulsar but i guess it was jsut a side effect of the yaz.