Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old January 8th, 2010, 05:30 PM

I love bath and body works too. I really like the hand sanitizers and the hand wipes that they have. i think they are really great when you just need to clean you hands and have no sink or water. I like them better than the regular ones because of how good they smell. I really like the country apple and the japanese cherry blossom. For hand soaps I really like the lemon flavors.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:46 PM

i really enjoy shopping at bath and body works I just think it so much fun to look through all their products. I really like the hand satizers especially the foamy ones but either kind is nice. I just like to carry it in my bag and it is always convenient to use. I am running out so I think I will probably go and buy a bunch more time to stock up. I really like country apple but any other scents are good too.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM

I really like bath and body works I have like everything from there. all my hand sanitizers and soaps are from there. I just love it especially the foam kinds though I also have the regular antibacterial ones. I just think the foam ones are so much more fun to use. I also really like the kid handwipes they come in handy.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:35 PM

I like the vanilla scent that they have. I don't know if its actually called that but I love it. Everytime I go I try to get something new or whatever. And most of the time some sort of deal is going on so it makes it even better for me. My mom likes their scents too because they don't cause her sinus problems to act up becuase most of the scents aren't that strong unless you layer it on you lol.