Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:22 PM

Default bath adn body works!

what are some of your favorite sprays ,lotions,etc from there..

i really enjoy juniper breeze and coconut lime i think its is.. smell amazing!
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:01 PM

i went to my cousins house this weekend. when i went to the restroom and the hand sopa smelled amazing haha its coconut lime.. but i was wondering if rhey had that in a spray because its different for handsopa and body spry you know,, it just smelled soo fresh and clean
Old October 17th, 2009, 02:15 PM

Default I love it and hate it

I love Bath and Body Works, but I hate shopping in their stores. All the different sents make my allergies go crazy. However, I do love their products. I have their peach handsoap in my bathroom right now! Plus they have amazing deals like buy two get one free! I also like there cherry sented sprays. I use them in my bedroom.
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:21 PM

i love bath and body works the only problem when i go in their stores im constantly sneezing. but i like there coconut lime and there vanilla bean its a christmas time sent. i hate going there during christmas because its usually so crowded. but when i was little i loved shopping there in their kid section for their sparkly blue berry one. it was my favorite. i also like to freshen the house with a sent i cant remember the name of it but its purple. its a wall flower.
Old October 30th, 2009, 05:16 PM

I love bath and body works. I really like the kid section. I love the foamy soaps. I really like cucumber melon, the apple scent and the peach one. I really love the soaps there the lotions are ok but i love the foamy soaps I just cant get enough of them haha. I just love that place but yeah during the christmas shopping season there are alot of people because i guess bath and body works are always great gifts.
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM

I love bath and body works products. They are so many to choose from that you can find you're ideal fragrance easily. I love it!!
I need to go back and get some more stuff. I always get different fragrances each time I shop there because I love the variety. Its hard for me to stick to just on scent.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:08 PM

i really like the coconut lime.. mmm smells soo good i love it it kinda smells like atree tho haha but in a good way nothing werid haha. anyways.. i thin imma go pick some out for my self this weekend. i went to victoria secret last night and boufht some pink lotion and sprays for my best freind
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:51 PM

I cant really put a pin on what my favorite scent from bath and body works. but i love the vanilla scent that they have its amazing. I always switch up my scents and I usually randomly pick one. But i never bought the sweet pea one because thats what all my friends get and I dont want to smell like them...no offense...but I like having my own scent lol.

I also like they're lip glosses they really moisterize you're lips they're the best lip gloss i've ever used by far....I need to get some more.
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:45 PM

I havent gone to bath and body works for a long time but my favorite scents are the cucumber melon and country apple. I love anything with those scents but since i havent gone for a long time i wonder do they still have those scents. i think i will go in a few days maybe over the weekend to check out what there is now. i remember the time when I used to always go when i went to the mall but now i hardly ever go. i guess interests just change over time. i really want to get some sanitizers from there.
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:33 PM

I need to go check out bath and body works its crazy because I used to go there all the time now I just walk right by. I know that they were having some pretty cool sales and stuff over christmas but I didn't go and check it out. I know that I need to step up to the plate and get my act together lol. Plus I need to buy some knew scents and check out they're bath products because my skin is extra dry this season...I need some relief.