Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 8th, 2010, 05:32 PM

I use pantene...even though its not for dry scale specifically. I always had dry hair and my scalp was always horrible and then I started using panteen and it sooths it so to speak. I don't know but I live by thier products lol. I'm just starting on some organic stuff now because I got rid of my scalp problem I can now grow out my hair....and not stress it too much.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:05 PM

They have shampoos and conditioners that have natural oil extracts in them. If you go to trader Joes or some health food store they have a variety of them with differnt herbal or floural scents. They're pretty cool if you must ask me. Especially the herbal ones. I have the lavender scented herbal shampoo and conditioner. And it works great and kinda leaves you feeling refreshed because of the aroma....but seriously go to Trader Joes or Whole Foods...but I know Trader Joes for a fact. Oh and they're all natural products too. Which is a plus.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM

I started using pantene prov too an it love it. My hair isn't as dry and my scalp is doing pretty good so far no complaints. I've never used head and shoulders so I have no idea how it works or if it works. But I know Pantene works for me so thats what I'm going to stick with. But my scalp used to get soo dry in the summer espeically like it would feel like my top of my scalp is on fire it hurt!!!
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:45 PM

be careful simply because if you use hairspray alot then it can really cause alot of damage to your hair and scalp. if you dont wash it out every night once you use the hairspray then it can really cause flakes that look like dandruff but it can really just be from the hairspray particals. so before you freak out and think you have dan druff or lice make sure to rule out hairsprays and gels
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:24 PM

yeah i recently switched shampoo and im thinking i need to go back to my other shampoo becasue mt sculp has been super dry lately and flaky haha which sounds gross but still its the truth! and i hate it.. i wonder if switching can actually haver that effect on you .. maybe its all in my head and its actually maybe the weather thats not helping by swtiching from got to cold every other day,
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:10 PM

i think i have a dry scalp becasue i can seel little flackes so head and shoulder it is! i started using two days ago.. anf as of now i dont really see a difference but im sure i will.. anyways im super tired and time is movie super slowly
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:17 AM

yes i need something my extentions are tearring up my sculp.. like really bad.. i mean i have the clip in ones so they dig in my head and then wheni take them out i feel like just scratching my head all day and righrt now i dont have them on and there is scaps its gross.
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:06 PM

with my extensions and what nto alwasy le3aving me a few cuts on my scalp .. i hate it whern i have dry scalp espeically when i have them in! becasue i have to constantly figure out a way to move my extenstion and get under it to scratch it haha
Old November 2nd, 2010, 03:01 PM

whenever i start getting a dry scalp i start using head and shoulders and it does miracles. but you have to like really massage it into your scalp because i did it wrong the first time by just lathering it into my hair. but it definitely does work! i always get dry scalps when the weather starts having that switch up from fall to winter.