Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old December 1st, 2009, 12:34 PM

im actually pretty excited becasue i asked my friend to burn me the twilight and new moon soundtrack. i hear they are pretty good and i already know i like a few songs on there soo im super excited for when hes done with it. ahh!
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:58 PM

hahaha ! are you obessed with twilight like i am! mann i couldnt wait for the new moon to come out .. ive already seen it twice.. dont get me wrong im not freak that walks around with like posters and shirts i just love the movies and books. anyways.. the soundtrack seem to have some pretty good songs so let me know how it is.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:31 PM

i agree the twilight soundtrack had alot of good songs in the movie.. fromw what i reember.. the muse was one of them right.. well yeah i think i might google it to see.. i never really thought about the soundtrack until now
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:43 PM

My all time favorite soundtrack is the Titanic one! GOsh i just love it!!! i can watch that movie over and over again just listening to the music. especially the part when jack is drawing rose and then they have a shot of his face close up with a piece of hair over his eyes and the music start playing!! AHHHH too die for!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:23 PM

i agree with all of you other chicago soundtrack fans. my friend had the cd as well as the music notes to play it on the piano. we used to sing along while she played the piano it was alot of fun then finally my mom bought me the sound track and the movie! i was so excited. oh and i love all disney movie soundtracks.. Lion king, little mermaid, aladin, beauty and the beast! love the songs.
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:16 PM

I love all the disney movie soundtracks too. I especially love the Up soundtrack. I also really like confessions of a shopholic soundtrack. I guess because I love the movie so much. I also really love the soundtracks for the pirate of the caribbean movies. especially from the first movie. It is just so fun to listen to and to play when i was in orchestra.
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude Wands View Post
I love listening to the Confessions of a Shopholic soundtrack haha. I love love loved that movie and I really like the soundtrack. I also really like the UP soundtrack. that was such a cute movie I watched it on my lastday of highschool with a bunch of my friends and it just really stuck with us we all love listening to the soundtrack i guess it gives us some great memories. i also like pirates of the caribbean music. We played in orchestra and i just love it. i listen to it alot alot.
WOW! So did we! We played Pirates highlights at Walt Disney World at the Epcot center when I was in orchestra in high school. We also got invited to play in the remaking of beauty and the beast (the DVD). That was so cool.

We also played sections from Lord of the Rings.

so those two are my fave soundtracks.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:04 PM

disneys alladin soundtrack is really a good one the songs just seem so romantic and fairytaleish. oh and titanic. how can we forget about that i know its a really sad part but i love when the violinests start playing to calm the crowd when there boarding the life rafts. its such a romantic movie and just all the songs are so good,
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM

I Never used to consider buying Movie Soundtracks at all..but for some reason thats all I got for Christmas from my Aunt this year besides CK Perfume
She bought me:
The Grease 1&2
Phantom of the Opera
Twilight
Flashdance....wierd that she would go all 80s on me but its awesome cuz I LOVE IT!!!

I love them I'm thinking about getting some more though...
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:39 PM

I read through all these posts...and I like all the soundtracks you guys listed especially the last one...Honey and I think alike lolz. SO really I have nothing to add. There were some that I didn't recognize as having a soundtrack but I'll deffinetly check it out and look into it later. Since I'll probably have nothing better to do.