Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:12 PM

Default movie soundtracks

sometimes the soundtrack makes a movie! haha whats some good soundtracks you guys love listening too?
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM

i agree.. i remember wartcing wiker park. and the scientist came on from cold play and it seriously made that entire scene making it my favorite part! haha.
also i really like nick and norahs soundtrack
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:41 PM

wow i love two movies.. well basically there both musicals but i love them.. i love grease.. thats a classic movie.. beautyschool dropout, the ending song of the movie i dont remember the name of that song.. ohh and the movie chicago is amazing. my favorite song it the cell block tango. both movies have good visuals to go with their songs.
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:29 PM

i LOVVEEE chicago.. i remember buy the cd before i had even seen the movie.. my freind had the soundtrack because she saw the movie and whenever i would go over i would listen to it.. and when i saw the movie i knew all the songs! i seriousaly love that sound track.. good choice haha would have never remembered
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM

For the longest time, I was pretty much listening to nothing but The Matrix Soundtrack. I don't know why, but the fight scenes and the big freeway scene had decent music in my opinion, even if the movies themselves sorta sucked.

Underworld Soundtrack was good, although personally, most of the soundtracks I heard really only had one decent song. D:
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:28 AM

I Love the West Side Story soundtrack as well as Chicago. And Love and Basketball's artist soundtrack was pretty good too. Plus you can always go back to the Flashdance which was awesome and both Greas 1&2. The Twilight soundtrack had a couple of really good songs on it too that I really liked.
Old October 30th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Default movie soundtracks

I love listening to the Confessions of a Shopholic soundtrack haha. I love love loved that movie and I really like the soundtrack. I also really like the UP soundtrack. that was such a cute movie I watched it on my lastday of highschool with a bunch of my friends and it just really stuck with us we all love listening to the soundtrack i guess it gives us some great memories. i also like pirates of the caribbean music. We played in orchestra and i just love it. i listen to it alot alot.
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:22 PM

For some reason, I've been looking and lisrtening to the Matrix Soundtracks. I don't know why, but I really do like the music of that movie, and it does instantly remind me of certain scenes from the movie, so I guess as a soundtrack, it works.

I haven't listened to a good soundtrack though, in a long while.
Old November 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM

The Twilight sound track was pretty good and I've heard some of the music thats supposed to be on New Moon and those were pretty good too.
Also Mama Mia's soundtrack was pretty good, so was Phantom of the Opera with the darkness, And Rent was pretty awesome too.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM

An old soundtrack that I really really like would have to be the entire Blade Runner soundtrack. The soundtrack complemented the look and feel of the film, and one of my favorite tracks from that movie would have to be the end credits theme, it is really memorable in my opinion.