Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM

I never tired the special k diet and I probably never will. I love cereal but thats taking it a little too far. I cant go a full day with out having an actual full meal. to me the special k dietary stuff is like snacks. Plus I dont think its healthy, how could it be? Its not even a balanced diet, its all based on calorie intake. I dont have the will power to actually stick to this diet at all.
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:07 PM

I heard about this diet but to me It never seemed to be healthy...just eating cereal and the 'special K products' which is basically all snacks. I would never try it. I need solid food. Sometimes even when I eat cereal I feel empty still so I dont see how some people can do it and actually like it. I can see if you eat it as a midnight snack in replacement of ice cream or something fattening like that but to actually replace a meal with special K...doesn't sound like the best thing to do.
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM

I personally love their cereal but I would never try to actually do the diet...it seems kinda harsh. It seems like the diet is like all you eat is cereal or other special k products which is similar to cereal. I dont like cereal that much. Maybe if I was living on my own and had no money to be able to pay for food and such. But living at home with my parents I have access to real food...so I'm covered. I was scared of gaining the Freshman 15 in college but I haven't gained weight I've actually lost some so thats good.
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:50 PM

I dont really know if the special k diet is that good. I mean is it only eating cereal because if it is then I dont think it is a very good idea because I definitley think that you would be losing nutrition from other things that you could be eating instead. i think the best idea is just to cut down on your eating instead. don't just switch to eating only one thing because later when you go back to regular eating you will probably gain all the weight back.
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:36 PM

This diet really doesn't sound too healthy. Special K products too me is like snacks (besides the cereal) so I wouldn't implement that solely into my diet as my main food source. You need to just eat balanced meals and make sure your drinking enough water. Thats what I try to do and it actually pays off...But in the end you're going to do what you want...but I serioulsy think you should let this one go.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM

I dont really get the Special K diet like what do you have to do and how long is it suppose to be for. I see commercials for it all the time but I don't know it just seems like they just eat cereal in the morning. Is it like for every meal or do you just have to eat it for breakfast.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:30 PM

If you are talking about just eating just special K products...don't do it. Its not good for you trust me. My cousin kept trying it and would work out and stuff like that...she would always faint or get light headed. You should stick to eating healthy foods. I don't think diets work...they work for awhile but theres always a moment when it trips up and leaves you in the dark...so eat healthy thats the best way.