Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old October 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM

i had one of those viser ones too and it just recently broke.. i went in my car and all my cds were everywhere.. i was like what the hell.. iit looked liek someone had robbed my car haha so i need a new one too its just one of those tings that you buy and you get good use out of it ya know
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:31 PM

Yea i know how that feels. I bought mines at the 99 cents store and it works like magic really. No matter how many CD's i've stacked in that thing it wont break. It was an awesome buy, I had bought two of them just incase it did break but its still doing strong. My mom took my spare for her car so now i'm really hoping this one lasts because sometimes the dollar stores only have certain things at certain times.
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:54 PM

yeah i think i got mine in the dollar section at target and it was pink.. worked great until the pink stuff started falling everywhere so i got another one haha so yeah i mean it doesnt matter where you get it from.. as long as it works and you like it
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:25 PM

yeah cd case holder really do come in handy and they help alot make things look alot more organized and keep the cds in good condition. i actually. should probably get another one. but yeah i need to do some other stuff first anyways im bored and time is moving at a glacial pace.
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:58 PM

I'm surprised, you would be able to find them at Target or best Buy.

I'm not sure if music or DVD stores would have them, but they would have a much better chance of being there than in those basic retail stores, I think.

At the very least, that's what I think.
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:21 PM

The dollar store has some really nice ones lol. I know you're thinking...how cheap? But honestly its a really good buy. And they have different colors and they have them in like canvas clothe or padded or plastic. You should check it out. And they do have the ones for your visor in you car too. I bought one for my mom and myself and its really cool!!! And we've had it for almost a year and its still going strong...I should've bought more.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:59 AM

the dollar store has some. They're really nice acutally for a dollar and they zip up. They also sell the visor CD holder too! And they come with front and back holders. Its really nice! I stocked up on some I have a bunch of extras and I've been giving them to friends as gifts. They really appreciate it!