Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:55 PM

Default cd case holders

i really need a good zip up cd case.. because all the other one i had .. were good at first but then.. eventually didnt cut it.. anyone know where i can get one from.. ive tried target and best buy.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM

yeah i get mine from target too.. and i think ive gotten a few from best buy i just go to target alot more.. anyways.. the leather ones are really good ive had mine for a couple yrs now.. and i just buy more when i run out of space
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM

i use to always use cds too until i found out my car have a aux cord for my ipod! i had like all these cds in my car.. and to be honest, i hated the zip up cd cases!!! for now, i just have those cd holders on my visor but i hate that one too because once in a while..the cds would fall out while i'm driving.. scccaryyyy!!
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM

so i was reading about somebodys post about using the cd visor holder.. becareful. those are super dangrous during an auto accident. my best frind now has a huge scar across her forhead. they were in a pretty bad accident and the visor flipped kinda down and her head hit it and the sides of the cds are kinda sharp and they sliced a pretty good size gash in her head. i feel so bad but i will nvr ever use one again i dont wanna mess up my head. and worst part is her scar stayed very visible
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:21 PM

omg thats terrible.. i have a pink visor cd case holder.. wow.. thats really terrible i hope shes okay.. thanks for the head up tho.. because the other day i was driving and i was like man these cds are going to keep on falling.. i need a new cd case.. im seriously shocked at that.. thats unbelieve almost.
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:02 PM

omg! wow.. ive never head anythig about that so basically with the impact of the crash the cds were kinfa stiking out and cut her.. thats horrible.. well i hope your friend is okay.. and for the scar if she doesnt liek put like vitamin e on it.
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:07 PM

i think we all have the same reaction! because wow thats seriously crazy i didnt even know that could happen im goign to tell my sister because she has one . its super crazy. hope she is okay
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:57 PM

You can try going to fry's electronics. thats were I got mine and I've had it for almost five years now. Its very pretty and has semi leather binding around the zipper part. And the best part was it wasn't expensive. I went there not too long ago and they are still selling the one that I have. If not fry's then you can try Staples or Borders.
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:23 PM

im looking for one just like that with a zipper and all.. so yeah im going to try going there and see how much they are becasue i really need one.. my cd's are a mess! thanks for the siggestion
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:18 PM

you if they dont have them at frys then you should try staples ive seena few good ones there and also like target sometimers they have pretty nice ones.. just loooka round im sure you'll find one you like.