Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 11th, 2010, 02:01 PM

hmm belly fat.. on girls i feel like we think its the worst place to gain weight is in the stomach area. but yeah i understand what you guys are talking about it is pretty hard to get rid of but easy to get it there ughh!
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM

i say walk walk wand walk lay off thebeer maybei should take my own advice ahha becasue i dont do either and i drink .. mainly beer too haha so yeah.. anyways. i need too get rid of my belly fat as well becasue bathing suit season is coming up and thats not cute.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:36 PM

There was an article on yahoo about how to tone up abs and there was a video along with it and I watched it and the things she does doesn't seem that hard there was one thing about laying on you side and pretty much just lifting your legs straight up I dont know if it works but I think just give it a try I am trying it out and doing crunches and all that stuff but since I just started i really havent seen any results quite yet.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:07 PM

Belly fat is really hard, especially becauise we burn off fat in other parts because our body thinks we need the belly fat for the winter.....it is totally not fair....personally, though, I would focus on doing abdominal exercises and focusing on that area when you're working out. At the very least, your abs will be toned, and some fat will be gone.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM

I'm finally just starting to getting rid of mine. I'm soooo happy and proud of myself. You don't even know. Its just sooo much relief now because I know by summer it'll be gone allll gone. I can't wait for summer now it'll be so much fun. I just do like hard runs and then I do crunches and stuff like that and then I have this ab cruncher machine thing thats amazing!!!
Old February 5th, 2010, 05:54 PM

I have literally gained like 3 pounds this pass week and it seems like my belly fat has doubled in size. I really need to start working out but everyday I am just like I'll start tomorrow. But I think i am just going to start walking more and then slowly get into the fitness mode because sitting around on the couch eating junk food is not helping at all.
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:41 PM

I'm starting to get a little pudge lol. I seriously need to handle mine and be serious about it. Most of the time I whatever it off. But this time I need to do it and get it done. Its soo hard I know but I need to stay motivated and do my ab workouts!!! Seriously I don't know how it got this bad. I blame to superbowl party because to be honest last week I was completely fine.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:50 AM

Its sooo hard to get rid of belly fat. Its easy to put on the fat tho.

I'm trying to get rid of mine still to get ready for the summer. But seriously its soo hard. I keep telling myself that its worth it but I just want to plop down and eat some ice cream and call it a day. But I know I have to stick with it. I need too. Plus I've accomplished so much already it would be dumb to let all that effort go down the drain hole.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:19 PM

gahhh dont even get me started im feeling alot heavier these days for some reason.. and i neeed t get rid of that not to mention i keep eating like crazzzyy! ah but yeah im here at work and im still thinking about food! i need an effective way to get rid of this belly fat its hard i tried crunche everthing!
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:44 PM

I totally understand. It is so hard to get rid of I like work out for a few days in a row and then I just go back into my slump. I really need to get back to working out because it was finally showing some changes and then I just decided to take a day off and then more days just followed. I am trying to get back on track because I really want a nice flat stomach for summer which is fast approaching I feel like time is passing by so fast.