Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old November 20th, 2009, 05:50 PM

I seriously need to get rid of my belly fat it is so annoying. My goal is to get rid of it before summer 2011 just because I am planning to go on this study aboard thing and I want to look good when I go. It will seriously bother me if i have belly fat when I wear swim suits. Like seriously how gross is it to see people have a bunch of fat hanging out of their swim suits. so i really need to get rid of it.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:03 PM

I'm guessing that the reason why women lose fat in the hips and in the breasts is because it's probably biological. I imagine that back in the day, during the winter, most of the fat that we had was stored in our stomach and around that area, so when winter came around, we lost all of that fat......personally, that is my guess, so I'm assuming that is the cause of why belly fat is the hardest to lose.
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:45 PM

i know exactly how you feel.. its ridiculous.. i need to get rid of it now.. hhaa i mean yeah i have to start working out again becasue i let that go awhile ag.. and i think just a little activity will make me feel alot better espeically when i feel guitly for eating something i shouldnt
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM

I know its soooo hard to get rid of belly fat. I think everyone has a problem with this. Just doing ab workouts dont work half the time...its not enough. You'll probably have to change the way you eat. Try your best to eat healthier balanced meals. Stay away from junk food and sodas. Its hard but so worth it in the end. I'm currently trying to tone my stomach thanks to thanksgiving and with Christmas in a couple of days thats going to be hard.
Old December 30th, 2009, 12:26 PM

I mostly just do ab workouts like crazy and try my best to not eat too much junk food. Thank Goodness my matobolism is pretty fast still. It hasnt slowed down yet. So thats a good thing because I'm able to digest food alot faster. I have recently been having this problem because I notice that I've not been eating whatever whenever. Which is not a good thing. And on top of that I haven't been working out that much lately. Sad I know!!! I need to get on it.
Old January 5th, 2010, 11:14 AM

belly fat man what a thing that is. it really sucks because no matter how much you work out thats the hardest thing to burn off.. sit up. crunches.. its like unless you keep it tuned right away it takes serval years before you can actually get it flat.
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:58 PM

yes bely fat is a pain.. its like that little gut actually iwouldnt even call it a gut but still it like that pouch. i hate it,. so lots and lots of ab works outs. haha gotta start working on it for summer time.. beach time
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:40 PM

hate it hate it hate it.. really do. so yeah i cant stand it its super hard to get rid off and its unattractive to me at least.. anyways.. i wanna go home i dont know how many more of these i can do. ughhh really.
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM

Yeah I hate hate hate belly fat it just so annoying. one of my new year resolutions is to get rid of it but I really haven't done much to get rid of it. I am trying to at least do 25 situps everyday when I wake up but I am just super duper lazy. I dont know I guess I just really have to push myself to do it or it just will never happen. I dont know I like think about doing it like everyday but I just say to myself oh I'll start tomorrow and it just never happens. I really want to get rid of it before my birthday which is march so I better start working out now.
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorda View Post
Why do we have to be built this way where all of our fat tends to be stored in the belly for those long winters when we were cavemen and cavewomen? XD Now in this day and age, it's useless! >:[

Anyway, I hear ya. The only way I think you can get rid of it is simply lots of cardio and lots of ab exercises
I agree with ya on this one......it probably was because of how we were supposed to be built on the inside back then Meant to survive the winter and live on. At least, that's what I think.