Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:32 PM

Default belly fat!!

why must it be the hardest thing to get rid of ! someone please tell me! grrrrr
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM

i totally understand how you feel.. i go running.. to the gym as often as i can.. and i still cant get rid of it.. crunches everything.. i dunno whats going on.. i will admit tho i dont always work out so maybe that why andni like ot snack but nothing too terrible!
Old September 26th, 2009, 01:26 PM

My theory on this is that it's probably the fat that we use up when we are starving. Originally, we gained a lot of fat because during winter, when we couldn't get any food, that would be where the highest concentration of fat is, I think.

The only way you can lose it outside of surgery would have to be exercising and working out your abs, but more importantly, good diet and cardiovascular exercise
Old September 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM

Default burn fat

I learned in my nutrition class that you have to exercise for ateast 30 minutes to start burning fat. The reason is your body first burns its sugar levels first then after that it will start burning fat (this usually occurs after 20 minutes of working out). So if you want to burn fat make sure you run for atleast 30 minutes. And of course consistency is also a key in acheiving results. Hope this helps!
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:51 AM

yeah i know what you mean.. i need to try to lose some belly fatt and fast! ive recently have been cutting down o snacks but.. still.. i mean i feel the palces i gain the most weight at is either my belly or my boobs! i hateit haha
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:08 PM

Belly fat is always the hardest to lose, at least to me. D:

And what is it when we work out, we lose fat in other parts of the body that we don't want to lose fat with to begin with. D: That is just weird.

I suppose it's like if I keep working out, once I lose all the unncessary fat, I can build up muscle that'll show.
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:27 AM

yes yes yes! to all the above.
ive tried all that but im starting to get out of shape now so i use to do i cant anymore i do half slowly making my way back up lol. belly fatt the worst ever!
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:48 PM

Why do we have to be built this way where all of our fat tends to be stored in the belly for those long winters when we were cavemen and cavewomen? XD Now in this day and age, it's useless! >:[

Anyway, I hear ya. The only way I think you can get rid of it is simply lots of cardio and lots of ab exercises
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:15 PM

hahaits like bears when they hibernate.. and live off there fat.. it amazes me how they bascially sleep the entire time in the winter haha.. anyways.. i know what you mean.. its super hard to get rid of fat on my belly and thats wher i want it gone !
Old November 18th, 2009, 05:38 PM

man i hate that i really dislike belly fat! ahh its the hardest ting to get rif of.. anywyas, i need some tip on what you guys use around the house to work out and how i can transform it in to my everyday life haha