Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:31 PM

Default new 90210

ive seen a few of the episodes and the ones i did watch were relly good.. but i still love the original i will admit i use to watch them and still do from time to time on soap net every week day and weekend haha its addicting!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:51 PM

i just recently bought the first season.. and it was really good .. i think you have to watch them one right after the other.. because i saw a few episodes though out the the season and i didnt get hooked like i did when i saw it one right after another.. and of course nothing beats the original!
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM

oh yeah from time to time i will watch them on sopa net too... its kinda addicting like once you watch one youn keep watching. but i havent seen the new one yet..
i hear its pretty godd and didnt the 2nd season just start?
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:10 PM

They made a new 90210!? I was just a kid when that show was on. My mom loved to watch it. I think I was too young to get into it, but I still remember watching the last ep with my mom. So whats the story line now with the new season? Is it any good?
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:52 AM

I think the original was better to. I watch the re-runs on soap net too!!! Its a huge fashion flashback its amazing lol. I was suprised when they started up a new one and I doubted that it would be as good as the original and it isn't. But I still watch the new one every once and awhile.
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Even though the new 90210 is entertaining to watch and sort of on the addictive side...the original on from the 90s was the best one out of the two...

I dont really know why perse but I just remember watching the ones from the 90s and being more excited to see it and actually rush home to watch it on some days...the new 90210 simply doesn't have the same appeal as the ogrinal.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM

I don't think that this show will last that long. While the 90210 series was really good in the 90s, this feels like it's trying to recapture the original feel of the show, which I think is not a good idea since it should be more of an evolution of the show than a rehash.....so I agree with the poster above me. XD
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:26 PM

Never really saw the original. I personalyl did not like dramas and teen dramas and that sort of thing back then, and I'm guessing not many people want to include a teen fantasy story in today's television. Personally, I think that this project is not going to last very long at all, but that's me being pessimistic.
Old December 1st, 2009, 11:38 AM

never really got into the new one.. but i did go throught my old beverly hills 90210 days about a yr ago.. they play reruns on soap net and .. i watched just about all the episodes a little cornysometimes but its still entertaining.