Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old September 23rd, 2009, 12:53 PM

Default What perfume/cologne do you wear?

(= I use ralph lauren (the blue bottle) lasted me like 3 years already. haha and Viva La Juicy
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:55 PM

ohh man i love ralph lauren in the blue bottle. smells so good! i recently bought the paris hilton one of them idk which it was but its in a tall bottle thats pink and black pin striped.. it smells pretty good. but my new fav is curve crush. i think that the name its the girl one.. smells so good my mom got it as a gift from one of her students and i took over it,
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:47 PM

A long time ago my boyfriend gave me Ralph Lauren Romance. It's really a sweet smell and even though I liked it I didn't even finish the whole bottle because it's such a big bottle and I got sick of it. Now-a-days, I usually don't wear perfume, but my sister gave me Daisy by Marc Jacobs for my birthday and I really like it. It's a light sweet smell. I only wear it for special occasions.
Old October 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM

I dont really use much perfume on a day to day basis but I do have a bottle of perfume that I bought at Disney World epcot. It is a fruity smell I dont know the name but the bottle is like green with a pink cap. It is like a square bottle. and I got it about one and a half years ago and I still pretty much have the whole bottle. I only used a few times. like whne i first got it and i havent touched much after.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:55 PM

I dont really wear perfume so I dont own any haha. but when I go to the mall my friends and I like to test them out haha. we just spray each other with perfume haha which makes us smell like a bunch of different smells haha. but yeah i am not a big fan of perfume just because i think the smell gives me a headache. like pretty much any smell i can only take it for like a few hours but if i smell it everyday i just feel sick when i smell it.
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:40 PM

I dont really like to use perfume so I usually just use some scented lotion from bath and body works. I love the cucumber melon and apple smells. I like the lotion has a subtle smell and not as overpowering as perfumes. Plus I just dont really like perfumes at least the ones I have smelled before.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:17 PM

im always switching back and fourth but right no im using this ralph lauren one that i gor for christmas and it smells very good.. damn i cant think of the dame right now.. its.. a red bottle with a blue cap.
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:59 PM

I'm current using Clavin Klien. My aunt bought me the gift set of all of his womens fragrances...I'm using them one at a time though...Right now I'm using Obession and I reallly like it. Its not that strong and its not fruity. So I pretty much like it. I'm really happy she got it for me because it was a line I wouldn't have gotten for myself and just happen to like it.
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM

i go back and fourth as well somedays its glow or britney other days its juicy , ralph lauren or something else soo yeah its not always the same some times its just body sroay just depending on what s next to me at the time or what im feeling
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:43 PM

im thinkiking about going to get another one so that way i can switch it up every so often becasue as of right now its only one and thats the fantasy from britney so yeah i need more varitety