Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 8th, 2010, 03:31 PM

Sounds like an interesting movie though the part about her flesh coming off her back does seem kind of scary like a scary movie or something which I really dont like to watch. So I don't maybe I'll watch it for the story and everything hopefully I wont get too freaked out after I watch it that I will get nightmares or something.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:55 PM

Jolie did a great job on this one. She showed alot of talent and I was kindof suprised with her performance. I just happened to be flipping channels one day and stumbled on this movie. And I was happy that I decided to watch it. It was worth it. I hope they show it again because I won't mind wathching it. I didn't get to watch it for the beginning I came 30 minutes into it. So that would be great if I get a chance to watch it from start to finish.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:20 PM

I'm so suprised that so many people have seen this film. Most of my friends when i talked about this film they were like looking at me weird like if I was reefing or something. But I really like this movie. Jolie was really good in this one. And I love how its like a story with commentary from her herself. That was pretty cool. I haven't seen it in awhile so I'm hoping some station decides to show it again.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:00 PM

They recently had a showing again on Lifetime I think I'm not too sure...And ofcourse I watched it again. And it never ceases to amaze me. I still get wowed by some of the stuff that went down. I like it. And I'll recommend it to anybody who wants a good watch. So if you haven't seen it...or have only seen parts of it...you need to watch it and watch the entire thing.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:29 PM

I think that everyone should watch this movie. It really gets to you. Jolie did a great job an playing this role that's for sure...it was so believable I couldn't believe it lol. But its basically about the worlds first super model Gia and her life through her sexuality and her drug abuse and how she got to be who she is. It really shows the dark side of the profession though. basically the things that you can get caught up in because its ready and available to you.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:36 PM

This is a MUST watch by far!!! If you haven't seen this yet...you need to get the ball rolling. Its a really good watch. And it shows on Lifetime sometimes. I know that they just showed it a couple of days ago. But I liked it alot. It was very wowing. Especially since you don't normally think of Models as being like that...on drugs and stuff like that.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:43 PM

This movie was really sad. I was shocked because It was so unexpected. Some of the stuff that went down. I'm like wow amazing. I can't believe it. What? huh? she jus.....what? Thats what I was thinking the whole time. But I liked this movie and If you haven't watched it you should. I was just flipping stations and stumbled on it...and I love Jolie so I was like I'm sooo watching this lol. It was good!!!
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:01 PM

I got to watch this for the first time after reading about it on here and its really cool like I was soooo shocked. But I love it!!!!!! Jolie was amazing and what that model went through was really tragic but I know her story probably touched somebody out there. Because I mean when you're in that situation you kind of feel like if the whole world is against you and all you think about is your own wants....so to show how it affects you from the inside looking out is an eye opener.