Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:38 AM

Default Gia

I love this movie! It's with Angelina Jolie! It's about the super model in the 80's who died from AIDs. Must Watch!!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:15 PM

yeah ive heard about this.. my friend bought it a few weeks ago and told me i had to watch it.. aww how sad.. seems like a good movie tho.
Old September 24th, 2009, 10:47 AM

when did this movie come out! just reading it on here sounds like it would be a good movie to check out. angelina jolie is gorrrgeous =)
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM

i saw this movies this past weekend and its really good.. i cant believe i hadnt ever heard of it until about a few weeks ago. i recommend that you watch it its very entertaining.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:20 AM

This movie was so sad but at the same time so inspiring. I watched not too long ago and its now one of my favorites. Jolie did an amazing job and really took to the character. If anyone has anything bad to say about her acting they should watch Gia!! It covered alot of issues that people are still antsy about today, and shed some light to the modeling world.
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Angelina Jolie did a great job with this movie...she really got into character while playing GIA which sort of got me to stay interested. Most famous or well known actors/actresses who play those kinds of roles dont come off as being believeable but Jolie did a good job at leading the audience to believe the story...Even though it was a sad movie that showed the struggle of the life of a junkie...it sort of brings awearness to the sort of life people on drugs go through and how hard it is to break the habit...it diffinetly made me better understand how drug abuse can affect your life in many ways, some you can't even imagine.
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:30 PM

ahh funny i should come upon this.. because just yesterday i was at my friends house and she handed me the movie and said here.. watch it. haha soo yeah i have it at home and i hear its good but after reading all the stuff on here i really want to watch it,
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:01 PM

ive heard about this movie and shes like a model and its basded on a true story right.. well i rweally want to watch it! anywyas. its frreezzzinngg upp in huuuurrr! man o man its hard to type this and i still have an hr left great.. anyways hope everyone had a great weekend
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:36 PM

sounds like a great movie.. and i think im going to have to check it soon,,.my freind works at blockbuster so hopefully they have it there haha or else im going to have to go on a search for it because i dont think its a recent movie right?
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:03 PM

i actually watched this movie on friday after reading all these reviews and its really a great story.. really good movie and super entertaining to watch.. sad how she died. of aids and like they said they lifted her to take her from the bed and the flesh came off of her back terribly sad.