Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM

John and Kate seem to have forgotten why they decided on doing this show in the first place; to provide more money to take care of their children! Now it seems that they, John and Kate, want the spotlight for themselves. Of course it can't be fun having your personal problems all over the news, but still, they are getting paid for it. I just hope this doesnt hurt the children in the long run.
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:44 AM

I just saw something about them on the news. Like John and his new girl friend...whatever her name is...were being interviewed and I guess she said something he didn't like because he just up and walked out of the interview. That was shocking. Then he went to his divorce hearing and bought flowers not for his girlfriend who he dissed but Kate....Why are they getting divorced? They should just stick it to the bone for the kids...8 kids come on people...imagine what his child support bills are ganna be like
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:33 PM

When this show first came out I would always watch it now I'm so shocked. Thats my emotion about the entire thing. They got divorced and now there's no longer going to be a show. I feel bad for the poor kids...I mean hows the whole custody..child support thing going to work out. Thats a tough one. I think they should've tried to work it out for the was soo obvious that they still had feeling for eachother too....
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:39 AM

All I couls think of when I heard what was going on between John and Kate was the poor kids...Divorce is especially hard on little kids its hard on everybody but more so on smaller children. The logical thing to do was to just stick it out for them. That doesn't mean you need to share the same bed or do what married people do. But grow a friendship so you can atleast stand eachother for the sake of the children. Divorce shouldn't even be the final option in this case.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:13 PM

These were two people who shouldn't have gotten a divorce. They have eight kids...They're going to be seeing eachother almost everyday if not that already. Sooo....They should've just stuck it out untilt the kids were in college. It makes sense...We all know that they still "love" eachother. So why not work it out. Kate can't be that much unbearable. And John...well he's weak but thats because Kate's demanding...but I don't blame her she has eight kids....she's entitled to be.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Sad shame all I have to say. Who gets a divorce with 8 kids involved? Thats just selfish....Divorce affects kids no matter the age you could be grown and have kids of your own and still trip out about your parents getting divorced...I just don't see why it happened. They could've still stayed together for the kids....ignore eachother if you have tooo....find the old spark. Once you've fallen in and out of love with someone its not that hard to fall again. The qualities you love are still there you just have to unearth them and help them revive themselves.
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:19 PM

I completely agree with every single person on here who thought the devorce was a horrible solution to solving their problems. I mean eight children thats just sad if you can't stick throught it for those eight kids. At one point they loved eachother. And I still think they do because of how they were acting at the Devorce Court hearing...(according to insider). But I think its sad how everything ending. But in the end it was their choice and they did what they thought was best. So who am I to judge? lol
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:50 AM

I've read alot of posts on here saying that its horrible that they got devorced and that they shouldn't have done it and all that stuff. But my thing is that You personally don't know what was actually going on behind closed doors. So you can't justify their actions for them. And its their business and their choice. and Ideally thier kids. So if they choose to get devorced thats they're problem.