Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:32 AM

Default John & Kate plus 8

I love this show )= haha What do you guys think about their divorce?
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:04 PM

me too! there was like a marathon on lastnight.. i love the older shows more tho.. but the kids are adorble.

i think its being dragged out ans ppl are playing victims( kate) and that it should have been settled quietly.. also for all the negative press about jon like nannies coming clean about sleeping wiht him i thk they just want to make money
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:46 AM

i agree i think they should have settled it privately instead of in the media.. like they are doing now.., with kate going on talk shows.. and jon ;s supposer girl friend talking on e! news about there issues like its pretty ridiculous and old now.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:21 PM

im sure we all heard the news that tlc has dropped jon from the show and now its just called kate plus 8.. its funny becasue kate is playing this for all she has! shes going on shows crying and making a fool of her self.. i mean i hope no one actually feels bad for her?
Old October 9th, 2009, 12:21 PM

wow i am sorry but i cannot stand this show.. look what this show has done to the poor family its has tore them apart all for a little bit of fame. i worrie about all those shows and i hope it dosnt ruin anymore familys.. i think its really sad how companys can do this to people and have their familys break up all over a show that isent even that good. i mean they had the family with like 18 kids and their still growing.. omg.
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:01 PM

hmmm im having mixed feelings right now on this subject.. because i think kate is just being riiiddiiccullouuss to the maz=x! shes milking this one for all she has.. crying and filing for spuse support.. like come one.. and dont get me wrong..shes a good mom.. but shes crazy. and jon well hes not innocent either
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM

Default Tmz

I saw on TMZ the other night that Jon is court ordered to return that $180,000 that he took out of their (still?) account. This sort of gives Kate a little more backing in my book because it shows what she has been saying about Jon is true. But one question, why do they still have a join account?! After all they are not together anymore and not having a joint account would make this not possible...
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM

I think its sad that its all over the media...imagine how those kids must feel when they see all the negative publicity thier parents 'break-up' is getting. Its sad too about the entire marriage break down and how the show kindof played on it. I feel really bad for the kids, to me in this case divorce shouldn't have been the solution they should of tried with every last fight to work things out for the kids. They didn't have to like eachother or be with eachother in a husband wife kind of way, but i mean come on you have 8 kids together and you're going to call it quits you shouldn't have been even thinking about your wants at that point when so many people are involved you should have been thinking about your kids and whats best for them.
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:05 PM

i agree.. i wonder what any kid must think when this is happening espeically when its all over tv.. and on magazines.. i mean there really only soo muhc you can sheld them from. anyways.. i heard that tlc is now suing jon.. so this just keeps getting better and better haha yeah right im annoyed with them already espeically kate.. and how she crys all the time.
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:50 PM

i really dont like this show. the news is doing a horrible job of covering it they should just drop the poor family and just leave them alone.i think about all the kids who have to watch them on tv and them fight and be uncivil to each other i think that they need to keep this divorce private and not all over media. i think there really just trying to get attention.