Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 20th, 2009, 03:50 PM

I love like a lot of movies but my most recent favorite is 2012. I just really liked it. It was a very intense movie where millions of billions of people died but it was just such a good movie. I also really liked public enemies, transformers, gi joe.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:02 PM

Superbad was a really funny movie. The only sdcene that I really wanted to see was when you had a whole bunch of cops and McLovin run away to the car and they all go, "COPS! BAIL BAIL BAIL!" XD

That was the one scene that made me want to see the movie, just the absurdity and the sillyness of the scene was fantastic.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:02 AM

I loved Love and Basketball...that movie was my favorite when it first came this day I have about 3 copies off it and its on my ipod. Hilarious movies are like I love you man...I thought it was going to be dumb until I actually watched it. I also love all of Adam Sandlers films!!! he's the best ever!!! I also like Tyler Perry, He is hilarious in the crazyiest way any movie by him has me rolling. Also the movie that was suprisingly funny that I recently saw was Precious. Even though it had its sad parts the comedy made it a whole lot better.
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:00 PM

I love so many movies it is so hard to keep track. I mean I almost always love the movie I watch. almost everytime I come out of the movie theater I am just like that is my new favorite movie but then after a few months or so I like forget what movies i have watched. But anyways I guess the my top favorite movies include sherlock holmes, gi joes, transformers, pirates of the caribbean movies, harry potter movies, national treasure, the blindside, and many many more.