Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:55 PM

Default movies you love.

i seriously love all thos funny movies with seth rogan and jonah hill. like super bad, knocked up.. i love 40 yr old virgin.
also i really like never been kissed that movie is hilarious if you listen to what they say.
and um.. ps i love you is a new fave. alot like love. hmm what else
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:52 AM

I know all those movies are hilarious. I love Knocked up and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. haha Those are the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I love 50 first dates as well <3 Always a favorite. I also love Selena.. remember that movie? I just watched it Monday with my boyfriend. haha It always makes me cry )=
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:06 PM

selena! haha ohh snap i compeltely forgot about that movie.. you know what i hate.. i hate that i dont cry on sad movies!! its seriously an issue.. like i will watch sad movies.. and it wont make me cry the first movie in a long time that made me cry was my sisters keeper.. other then that i havent cried on the notebook.. a walk to remember. marley and me, all the sad ones!
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:02 PM

i really like man on fire.. blood diamond. the departed. wanted. hmm what else i can watch never been kissed a thousand and one times haha.. pluys e! is always playing it so i watch it.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:41 PM

Default Movies

I dont know but I guess I'm pretty weird because everytime I see a movie I think its like my new favorite movie. Like over the summer a watched a lot of movies at the theaters and everytime a watched another one I just felt like it was the best movie every. like after i watched the proposal and then transformers, and then public enemies, and then love happens. it was just like every movie was just soo good haha.
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:40 AM

E! does the movies we love and they just recently started playing new ones haha before it was always bring it on all or nothing .. and now its been like never been kissed. and this weekend was superstar.,. there going to start playing knocked up which im excited for ebcasue i love it.
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:30 AM

haha yeah i saw that this weekend. but i didnt end up watching superstar because click was on FX and i really wantesd to watch that one instead.. i do watch never been kissed tho when its on thats a favorite.. not going to lie.
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM

haha yeah i saw that yesterday when i was watching kourt and khole take maiami.. i think it premieres this sunday.. yeah thats what it said sunday.. i love that movie.. preiceless lines and quotes from it
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM

I want to see Superbad again, that movie is really good. The scene that got me from the beginning was when McLovin and those two cops realize that police is coming and they're like "COPS! BAIL BAIL BAIL!"

That was the line that sold me to see this movie, and I'm glad I did becuase this movie is just hilarious.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:04 AM

I really like Gia, V for Vandetta, Rememeber the Titans, Titanic (who doesn't), Juno, for some reason 16 candles (its hilarious). Theres alot more and it would be crazy to list them all!!!

I also liked the Reader, it had a very good story plot that had a huge twist I never saw coming. I love movies that do that and make you think.