Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 25th, 2010, 03:42 PM

I seriously need to find time to watch this. I haven't seen any of the shows yet. I don't have time with my classes this quarter to watch it. So hopefully I can catch something online even though I would rather watch it on tv. But its cool atleast I'll get to watch it. But I saw the captions with Ben and his new Italian Girlfriend. Thats pretty different. But then hey drama rates.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:46 AM

I don't think this show is going to last long at all. Because for starters this new season isn't anywhere close to being like last season which was way way way better. It was actually a disappointment to watch this new season...I felt it was a waste of time. I was expecting too much I guess...but they should have brought more. Its lacking. Hopefully its better later on. And whats up with Ben and the Italian girl....RANDOM!!
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:23 PM

Yeah seriously that is pretty random but I guess they had to add something to create more drama since at the end of last season we knew that ben went to italy and what not. But seriously it is pretty random she just comes and then like her dad is the mob boss or something Randomness for sure. I dont know but it is just pretty weird.
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:04 PM

all they talk about now is sex sex sex sex theres no other storie line except for that. i mean come on i get what your trying to do,. but at least give us some variety like i recently watched an episode and it was about materbastion and the campaign going around was like.. yes to me.. or somethig like that
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM

I haven't seen any of the new episodes...just previews and I know they all had something or the other to do with sex. Its like the main theme of the show. I mean Now its annoying but during the first season it fit the topic. I don't even know when it comes on anymore. I haven't been able to watch the tele that much and when I do I watch my most favorite shows...and this isn't one of them.