Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 4th, 2009, 11:22 AM

I really want to see what happens next season. I hope Grace gets over her whole sex craze and actually acts normal. Last season kind of left people hanging which is annoying and I hope this new season thats coming up starts off with a bang. I know its not going to start for a while though. Which in some sorts relieving.
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:48 PM

I really like this show. I know it may seem corny and everything but i just like watching I just think it is so interesting and I have to say devon is super hot. But yeah I cant wait until the new season comes out. Oh yeah by the I went the the alma awards and then some of the cast was there and i thought they were very rude. I mean i was trying to be nice and ask them if they wanted help taking a picture and they just freakin ignored me at least they could of just said no thank you. like seriously just because they are famous they think they can just be mean. what is up with that.
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:47 PM

when does this show start again?? i feel; like its been off for awhile.. but yrah i didnt really watch the last couple episodes so i missed the season finale. i will admit ti can be a little over the top but it still grabs my attention every week.
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:57 PM

how funny i was just wondering the same thing.. i dont rememvber the last epsiode .. so i hope they recap before.. shouldnt have it started by now being fall and all.. and that normally when most the seasons start..
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:40 AM

I just saw the previews for the upcoming season and man theres going to be lots of drama. Its crazy lol...I might actually watch it. Or at least the repeats lol. This show is kindof corny in some senses...With Grace and her 'woe is me, My dad died because I lost my virginity.' That was supper annoying. Hopfully this season they truelly gave her a character change...I really can't stand her character.
Adriana is my girl all the way she's the realist one on there...even though some consider her a slut lol
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM

I really liked the first episode of the new season which was on the past monday. There is just so much drama. I can't wait until the next episode when amy catches ben kissing his italian girlfriend. I forgot what else was in the preview but It definitely looks interesting can't wait.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:17 PM

IDK about this one. It started out pretty cool but then it got pretty annoying. Just about everybody I know really don't like Grace's character...she's just tooo much. I saw the previews for the new season and it looks like lots of drama...(like if there wasn't enough last season) But anyway I'll probably start out watching it. Then stop again. But we'll see.
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:24 AM

I didnt get a chance to see the last eposide...I'll check it out online I guess. But I watched the previews too and it looks like they'res ganna be alot of stuff going down this season with all that drama. My thing is I think that Amy should keep the baby, and make that her main focus. Stop messing around with those boys. If she did that she wouldn't have to stress so much...but then the show won't be the same would it?
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Well yeah Amy has kept her baby and he looks pretty old now I mean he looks like he could be two years old already but I don't know. Anyways I am liking the new season though I think it isn't as great as last season. Some things are just kind of annoying to watch. I mean Ben with his new italian girlfriend and everything was pretty annoying but I guess we'll see what will happen between him and Amy. I am interested to see the upcoming events in their lives.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:30 PM

I've been watching the new season and to be honest I dont think it is as good the first season but it is just the beginning. I still love watching it though. I also really like to watch Make it to break it. I love watching it though I didn't really watch the first season of Make It to Break It so some things I dont really understand but It is still really fun to watch especially the gymnastics aspect of it. Can't wait until Monday for a new episode so excited