Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:39 PM

Default The secret life of the american teenager

does anyone watch this.. my mom and sister we all watch and i relly liked the first season it was good.. super corny but still good.. and thes second season alot different.. and they always talk about sex but i understand thats what the show is based on but seriously.. if i have to hear grace talk about sex one more time.. im going to change the channel.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM

yeah! seriously grace is always like : my dad is dead because i had great sex'and then the whole school knows its crazy. anyways amy has become super moody this season like shes relly mean now.. compared to the shy girl she once was hah im excited to see whats to coe next!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:31 AM

I love this show, but I get bored a lot. You have to be really into the concept of the show in order to stay through watching it. It's so annoying hearing adrian getting pissed at ricky for hanging out with HIS SON. Like damn trick, back up real quick. haha I bet you she's going to have aids on the show in the future. They should do that.. that's what SEX IS ALL ABOUT.. dangerous crap like that. I haven't seen that yet.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:13 PM

i know adrian always complaing about rickey hanging out with his son thats annoying haha remember when amy got suspended for calling her a slut hahaha! that was super funny.

but i understand wht you mean i get bored with it too i sometimes change the channel and then come back to it haha.

seriously i bet shes going to get like an std or something
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:14 PM

im really not a huge fan of the show seriously it has some good points in it but i mean they talk about the same stuff over and over again i mean bring up some other topics.. i mean i know it is sposed to be based on one fact and the rest are to be brought back into it but i mean its kinda annoying i donot like it..
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:44 AM

yeah the show is super corny .. but it still makes me want to watch every mondays haha.
i think ashley and amys dad are my faorite. they"re super funny with all the comments they make espeically when its the two fo them i dont think i watched the season finale. so idunno did amy's mom have her baby already?
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:37 PM

When the series first started I was addicted because it was different. But now its borderline annoying because nobody in real life can be so obessed and agains sex as Grace. And nobody is as nice and caring as Ben. The show got so much into the sex thing that it didn't show the viewers other aspects of teenage pregnancy. It was kindof disappointing after a while so I stoped watching.
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:36 PM

yeah your right.. i feel the same i think they focus wayy too much on sex.. and after awhile its just plain out annoying and i aslo agree with some of ther other replies when they say its corny.. becasue well it is.. but it worls some how.. like how ben and amy go married.. there like 15yrs old! haha what the heckk.
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:28 PM

yeah this show is okay i will admit i do get side tracked every so often like i dont even think i saw the last couple episodes.. im not even sure if amys mom had her baby?

i tink amy is on a power trip and needs to cool off a little.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:54 AM

I think this show is really amazing. Well atleast the idea is. The show is super corny. Especially how Grace talks about sex all the time. The fact that she thought that she's to blame for her dad's death because she had sex the night of his accident is rediculous. I hope next season is better.