Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
Default britnye spears line.

i really like fantasy.. and ive never bought the dark purple bottle that looks just like fantasy( i forget the name) but i know i love how it smells..
curious is okay.. not my favorite but not bad.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:21 PM

i actually havent had a chance to smell what the britney collection smells like.. but ive heard its a good seller haha if that helps.
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:59 PM

the only one of hers i like is the courious.. the other ones smell to sweet for me.. i mean dont get me wrong i just dont like smelling like a mix of cotton candy and flowers.. hahah other than that there pretty good. ive had her courious for years and never had to buy another bottle. it has the old fashion spray thing on it so it send a super fine mist.
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM

I never got a chance to see what any of her perfumes smell like. I just saw commercials of her line and never really cared for it. but i guess it also has to do with me being into perfumes. where do they sell her perfumes maybe I'll go and check it out. I mean i guess i might even like it.
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:07 AM

I haven't personally tired out Britney's line of fragrance but my friend lathers it on herself so every time she wears it and hugs me it rubs off on me as well. It doesn't smell bad so I don't mind, it actually smells pretty good to be honest. My friend was telling me that it wasn't that expensive, she was trying to get me to buy it but I'm more of a bath and body works type of girl so I haven't bought it yet.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:17 PM

i love how she has recently started advertising her perfumesin her videos i thinik thats a great idea seriously perfect idea haha before her videos before she goes out she applys her line of frangrances and then bam the dancing starts
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:42 PM

i like some of her line but not all so far the only one i like is the courious, the fanticy one smells too much like cotton candy for me to enjoy i like ones that smell a little bit more fresh that the sweet fruity kinds. im not a fan of her collection i think the bottles mostly all smell the same unless its the courious most people who like her like do not liek the courious. i personally like paris hilton more.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:05 PM

I think that fantasy smells pretty good. I remember when it first launched everybody loved it and it was expensive. Now you can find it at your local drug stores for cheap. Its not really that expensive anymore. In high school I kept a bottle in my locker for after I finished with practice. That was gone in no time...everybody and their mom was askin for some...SMH