Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old October 26th, 2009, 04:44 PM

yeah normally i have trouble sleeping but this weekend iwas just knocked out haha i went out friday and didnt come home till about 530 and then had t be up to take me little sister to her soccer game at 645 ahh that was a killer for me.. i was literally up alll day until about 6 when i crashed till 9 and then was awake on and off the rest of the night haha.
Old October 31st, 2009, 04:48 PM

I think unless you're having trouble sleeping continuously, it sounds like a normal sleep cycle to me. I tend to wake up every night in the middle of the night, but I go back to sleep and I feel fine.

I would either try to find some way to get yourself to fall asleep, and I would doublecheck to see if it's a good idea to take sleeping medication.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:20 PM

I have this same problem. I'm always tired at night but can never go to sleep on time. Its really hard for me really. Sometimes I go to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. But lately its been really bad, I've been so restless. I can't think of anything drastic that may have changed in my schedule though so I don't really know what the real reason will be.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:24 PM

I always have a problem going to sleep and waking up is really bad!!!
My mind is always going and going a mile a minute. And then becuase of that when It is time for me to get up I'm seriously not able too at all because I'm sooo tired. I wish I calm down at night so I can go to sleep. Its just soo hard sometimes. Especially when you're anxious about something that happend that day.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:07 PM

It usually takes me forever to fall asleep. Sometimes In the morning I'm ready to go and other times I just want to sleep some more. It really sucks but I'm trying to get more sleep but for some reason its the same thing everynight. I don't want to take sleeping pills because those can be addicting and I don't want to be dependent on them...so I just let them go.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:54 PM

I don't necessarily have this issue, but I have some suggestions. For me , the biggest thing is simply to occupy your mind with something. It can be a book, it can be a game, it can even be the TV, or something in your head. Just focus on that, and eventually, the comfortable conditions of the bed will slowly make you drowsy.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM

I've been having a hard time falling asleep because I have so much stuff on my mind its horrible. I know that I should just chill and not stress out so much. But then I'm constantly thinking about something or the other. My mind runs like the energizer bunny....it just keeps going and going and going....
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM

i use to have this issue where i couldnt sleep i would be up till around3 or 4 or wake up multi times during the night .. i still wake up durrin the night and i check my phone about 3 or 4 times its kinda weird but other then that i slee find but i feel super tired in the morning. and then like i need a nap aroun 2 or 3. and if i take a nap im up agan all night so i can never win.
Old March 26th, 2010, 01:04 PM

i currently have so many things on my mind right now its really hard for me to get anysleep simply because im dealking with moving, having a hard time getting all my thigns together simply because i have so much crap that i have to take care of before i pack up and skip town its really hard, and i never imagined it would be like this trying to get a place.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:17 PM

I kinda have this sympton a bit, last night, I was having difficulty falling asleep myself. I would say it's the temperature of the room as one part of you unable to sleep. I would also try to occupy my mind with something whether it's a video, or a book, or a video game, anything just to keep you focused on something else so you get comfortable and you fall asleep.