Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 26th, 2009, 04:55 PM

haha vhs.. how you had to rewind it once you were down watcing it.. man what a pain that was no dvds you just watch it and thats its.. restarts itself. i remember when i first got my cd player i ws all excited > haha now there ipods and zunes.. and mp3 players.
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM

hahaha ohh snap! i remember the windows like that where you had to roll them up and down like that hahaha soo funny. or when cars only had tape players. my friends car has a tape player but she has like an 89 camery haha so yeah
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:57 PM

my little cousin made me feel soo old the other day, because she had a vhs in her hands and she asked" whats this and how does it work" hahaha i was like omg! this is wayy before her time haha i felt soo old because i grew up with those
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:10 PM

I know what you mean. That is why when had to get our car fixed and they gave us a rental car it had rolled up windows and I seriously thought it was a really old car but it was actually a brand new car but i guess I understand. for cars that are lower priced some do have rolled up windows to cut down costs. i remember when there were the video recorders that had the tapes that you could put into special vhs and then play put it into the player to watch.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:38 PM

My goddaughter just got a laptop for her birthday. A laptop! She is 8 mind you. A laptop as a toy. Seriously?

Back in the day we played outside.
Back in the day we played with sticks and mudd and were happy!
back in the day computers were in sci fy movies.
back in the day we played with boxes!
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:25 PM

Ha Ha it sounds like my grandparents. Back in the day we played with a stick and were happy! Although paying pennys for gas would be greta so Ill add that in here.

Back in the day gas would cost less then a buck a gallon!
Old January 15th, 2010, 01:37 PM

omg lets talk about back in the day.. i remember watching that show with will smith man i cant remember the name.. oh fresh prince.. n he had his walk man.. i beged my parents to buy me one so i could listen to music in the car... i loved that thing.. i had so many cassets., then i remember back before cell phones they had pagers and Car phones.. like u plugged in a phone with a cord and it worked like a house tellephone.. then when ur phoen would ring your car would play a ring sound.. haha and i remember the first cell phones they were huge.. like at least 9 in tall and 4 wide.. those were the good years...
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM

hahaha... I remember fresh prince when Will had a masive cell phone it was bigger than the land line phones they sell now.

Some kids would look back at our childhood and think it was lame...with no video games, cell phones, or ipods. We played outside and had a boombox for music. Now you see grade schoolers with touch screen cell phones...I'm like WHAt?!

We grew up in the simplier days...I still have some vhs movies too...some are recorded shows from the early 90s hopefully my vhs player doesnt break because I haven't seen any on sale anywhere.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:15 PM

I remember back in the day, when you used to connect to the internet online, America Online was seemingly the only game in town as you had to hear that annoying 56k modem creak and make it's noise before you got connected.....and then you got that "You Got Mail!" sound effect....good old times, good old times.
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:57 PM

back in the day when i was young im not a kid anymore . but someday i sit and wish i was a kid again. hahaha.. okay sorry but yeah i remember all of those does anyone remember furbies! hahahha eww idunno who woukd buy them soo ugly haha