Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:14 PM

Default breakouts

.. i think its safe to say we all hate them.
i always breakout like crazy when im about to start.. as if starting and dealing with cramps isnt bad enough.. they have to throw in,breakouts ah. being a girl is super stressfull lol
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:49 AM

gahhhhh.. i know what you mean.. i mean i don't really breakout when i;m about to get on my period but my breast feels ooober swell.. like it hurts!!! and it was just recently that it has happen.. soo comfortable. blah!! like you said,, being a girl... is stressful!!
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:05 AM

it really is.. its like once a month you have to worry about more stuff then you should have too. ive recently started to breakout but because of my fault not mother natures haha.. i slept with makeup on.. and mac makeup to be exact.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:56 PM

yikes i stayed the night at my friends house last week after an crazy girls night and sure enough i just passed out... and what do you know i woke up and practically had pizza face.. ok well only one or two small blimishes but still it was bad enough to make me upset. and i used to break out really bad untill i got regualted on birth control. then it helped keep the breakouts to a min and also eased the cramps. i think im in love with birthcontrol.
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:12 AM

i feel your pain all the way. Its horrible, mines get so bad sometimes that they hurt just touching them and I was using proactiv. I started using cetophil( i'm not sure if thats how its spelled) It works like magic. Its amazing. My breakouts don't hurt and they're almost non existant and I havent even been using it for more that a week.
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:56 PM

i know what you mean. I have major breakouts right now...all in one area (my chin) and it sucks. Usually when I break out in the amount that I am now its a warning that mother nature is about to pay me a visit. Its annoying and sometimes I just shake my head and wish that I was a boy. Guys dont have to go through this they're so lucky. Beyonce was right on point thought they have no idea what we females have to go through.
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM

omg i know how you feel io have that on the side of my face its annoying like by my hairline and ear.. haha and i try so hard to keep my face nice and clear .. i will admit ive been falling asleep with makup on.. well i did once this week already so i have to stop doing that
Old November 12th, 2009, 05:59 PM

gah.. don't we all just hate falling asleep with make up on.. when you wake up you feel all disgusting and greasy bally. yuckys. now every time i come home i just go straight to the restroom first to get rid of all the powder on my face. safe than sorrryr11!!
Old November 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM

im currently going through this and i do not like it at all.. i remember back in the day i use to have relly bad acene and .im super super excited and blessed that i dont have tod eal with it as much anymore.. hopefully i can get it back on track
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM

yes i completely agree with the falling asleep with make up on i hate the feeling the next morning when you wake up and your face feels soo weird and oily and.. ughhh just plain out gross.. its terrible. haha so i feel for you becasue sometimes i get to tired to take off my makeup and i truely regret it te thex day